3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

getusum said:
I wanted to thank Tony and everyone for a awsome time. It was the first GTG i made and i had a blast and can't wait till next year. Next year i plan on bringing 8 or 10 sacks of Crawfish to boil for you guys. We gonna show you how South Louisana Boys do it Coonass Style. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I am looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!:eating:

And make sure you take the wife out and let her practice on the track so she will be ready for that powder puff race:burnout:

:dito:
getusum said:
Yall are like family to me even though i just met all of yall, i feel like i've been knowing yall for years. I was just glad i could help out a friend in need.:rock: :rock:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
everyone talked this weekend of the next one being in the middle of may, does that work for everyone?

nope:( maybe last week of may but cant make middle of may sry

toolbox9.5 said:
first of may.........

no way in hell i cold do that one lol wife wont leave here students she cares bout the kids to much but there out last week of may

had tons of questions and request on the date,

this GTG is for everyone so I cant accomidate only a few

so tomorrow or so I will do a poll, and there will be only one poll as to the date

it will include about 5 dates, so even if you dont think or are not sure if you will attend I would highly suggest you put in for what date you would like to atend.

once its set this time,

It will not change, we have to many plans for the next pcb to make three or four changes.

thanks

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
had tons of questions and request on the date,

this GTG is for everyone so I cant accomidate only a few

so tomorrow or so I will do a poll, and there will be only one poll as to the date

it will include about 5 dates, so even if you dont think or are not sure if you will attend I would highly suggest you put in for what date you would like to atend.

once its set this time,

It will not change, we have to many plans for the next pcb to make three or four changes.

thanks

understandable bud if it cant happen it cant happen thats bout all there is to say bout it im game netime after may 21st which is a sat so may 23rd to the 29th would work for me if they want a week that would be starting on a mon and ending on a sun, or 22 to 29th sunday to sunday

getusum I wanted to thank Tony and everyone for a awsome time. It was the first GTG i made and i had a blast and can't wait till next year. Next year i plan on bringing 8 or 10 sacks of Crawfish to boil for you guys. We gonna show you how South Louisana Boys do it Coonass Style.

That would be badass, i was actually thinking about bring some sacks and cooking them at the track this year. Kinda my hobby / side job down here during the season!

spyder1337 said:
That would be badass, i was actually thinking about bring some sacks and cooking them at the track this year. Kinda my hobby / side job down here during the season!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I saw a therad the other day for next years PCB meet. Now I cant seem to find it to read it thru. Does somebody have a link to that thread for me.

Thanks

it was removed due to reasons, I will have all the info and dates for the 2011 spring JTSVP PCB in about a week sir, some plans are allready in affect fo it

Sorry about taking so long to get on here. Thanks to everyone. I had a great time. I cant thank Anthony enough for all his efforts with the room and ALL the cooking he did!!! It was a pleasure meeting new peeps and catching up with friends I havent seen in a while. Tony thank you for all your time and effort making all the arrangements.

Oh and I cant confirm any stories about a chally and a crown vic or the strip at night. I abide by the law at all times. ;) :p :p :p :p

Borden's SRT said:
Sorry about taking so long to get on here. Thanks to everyone. I had a great time. I cant thank Anthony enough for all his efforts with the room and ALL the cooking he did!!! It was a pleasure meeting new peeps and catching up with friends I havent seen in a while. Tony thank you for all your time and effort making all the arrangements.

Oh and I cant confirm any stories about a chally and a crown vic or the strip at night. I abide by the law at all times. ;) :p :p :p :p
Sooooooo, you know nothing about a certain SRT8 Charger and Trail Blazer SS that got off the expressway for a bathroom break and had to 150 mph to catch up with pack of SRT10's?:dontknow: :D

SANTEEN said:
Sooooooo, you know nothing about a certain SRT8 Charger and Trail Blazer SS that got off the expressway for a bathroom break and had to 150 mph to catch up with pack of SRT10's?:dontknow: :D
its an old wise tale. more like a legend. lmao nope can not confirm any such happenings :p :p :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back