600+ RWHP club

The 06 I bought from Chris that was built by Mike Shutt put down slightly over 700 on the dyno when Roe Racing ran it. Engine built by Roe racing and truck is running thier 710 cam, diamond pistons, Callies rods, Whipple 3.4, methanol injection, roe TB, Belanger headers. I have reciepts for the parts but have not tallied them up to see what this build costs him. He also had to have the engine built twice due to a disconnected MAF resulting in 8 damaged pistons. I have plenty of ashtrays if anyone wants one.

The 05 has a 3.3 Lysholm supercharger that I paid $3100 for used, belanger headers, $1100ish, SCT tuner and tunes by Roe Racing, dynoed at 580RWHP at 5# boost.

Here is the Dyno to show you guys what I mean about the tires wont stop spinning with the juice.

Attachments

• Srt 10 Dyno.jpg
    Srt 10 Dyno.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
That 900 tq is the nitrous talking and going lean with nitrous can be very entertaining!!! Be careful!!! Enjoy the truck!!

Thank you everyone. I will let you guys know what we come up with as soon as we find the fuel problem the only conclusion we could come up with is that the secondary 255 pump is not activating. I will post new Dyno runs as soon as we are done. Thanks again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back