600+ RWHP club

I'm at 510 rwhp and my engine is still stock internally, just wait till I get heads and cam, I will be over 600 NA. Then look out bitches!

''05'' Red originally TinyGiants Truck.
Just purchased the truck a few months back.. The motor was built by John Edwards, Arrow
Sean Roe SC, Roe TB, Meth Injection, Custom Cold air Intake to eliminate heat from old roe app, 69# Injectors, Twin 255lph Pumps, Custom Nitrous System, swapped out vec3 with SCT tuner, Mini Tub Rear end, Much much more.. Just had on the dyno last week still running out of fuel at idle 58PSI But under full load at 15#'s of boost down to 45PSI need bigger pumps I think. My final dyno #'s not accurate because it is spinning on the dyno with the juice 802.48 RWHP & 908.64 RWTQ. Will put accurate #'s on as soon as get more fuel. We should be well over 1000 RWHP & TRQ.

Just purchased the truck a few months back.. The motor was built by John Edwards, Arrow
Sean Roe SC, Roe TB, Meth Injection, Custom Cold air Intake to eliminate heat from old roe app, 69# Injectors, Twin 255lph Pumps, Custom Nitrous System, swapped out vec3 with SCT tuner, Mini Tub Rear end, Much much more.. Just had on the dyno last week still running out of fuel at idle 58PSI But under full load at 15#'s of boost down to 45PSI need bigger pumps I think. My final dyno #'s not accurate because it is spinning on the dyno with the juice 802.48 RWHP & 908.64 RWTQ. Will put accurate #'s on as soon as get more fuel. We should be well over 1000 RWHP & TRQ.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to the rbc. What kind of power does it make with no juice

welcome to the club!!!! and a great truck you purchased! one of my favorites! how the hell did you get 15# out of that Roe? If you are running out of fuel i would check line size. the pumps should be sufficient! 255lph is alot of fuel.

How are you getting 15# out of a Roe. I don't recall anyone getting close to those numbers with a Roe. When you say spinning on the dyno with juice are you referring to Methanol or Nitrous. If no nitrous is involved you are way way way above what anyone with a Roe has been able to do.

I am running a 150 shot. We ran it at my performance shop here in Minnesota HiTech Motorsports and we are right around 675 RWHP without the juice but when Dale had the truck whipped up on kill he had it dynoed at 710RWHP but on the dyno it was running out of fuel so I swapped out the 42# injectors and put in 69's and we are running bigger fuel rails Aeromotive Regulator and huge braided lines we need to pull the tank and see if the secondary pump is working or not? That is the only thing I can think of. As far as being cold up here as soon as we hit the juice on the dyno it just breaks the tires loose at 4k RPM and we ran it 3 times and we cant get the thing to stop spinning on the Dyno. I swapped out the 2.9'' pulley that Dale had on the truck and I am running a 2.6'' now that we are maxed out at 15#s of boost.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back