695/805 on a 200 shot direct port on forged build

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Well we lost about 8hp/12 ft lbs due to 110 dyno area but made up for it on the 200 shot direct port! Went from 497/516 NA to 697/805 on the dope! ;)
What a monster!! Vids coming soon

about what I thought it would make now I don't have to Dyno mine. beautiful building now some nice numbers great job! any plans to dyno it on a larger shot?

about what I thought it would make now I don't have to Dyno mine. beautiful building now some nice numbers great job! any plans to dyno it on a larger shot?

Likely just be track times on the larger shots. He'll need a dedicated to run the 400 shot but I'd say about 825/900 on the 400. Just an educated guess ;)

This is your truck OP? i hope so so we can see some dyno numbers from a well set up truck with a good driver!

What's the build like? Curious. Price would be nice if you can post it.

WOW, I didn't even pay that much for my truck!!!!!!! All this crazy stuff is WAY out of my budget!!!!!!!!!

Sounds nice. Not looking to spend that kind of money.

It's a forged, balanced, blueprinted engine with 9.2:1 compression. Direct port nitrous good for 400 shot. Price just north of $20k
A local got his 10's bottom end forged by Roe for about 8k. Nitrous kit doesnt cost much.

where's the other half of 10k? Not calling bs, im curious.

A local got his 10's bottom end forged by Roe for about 8k. Nitrous kit doesnt cost much.

where's the other half of 10k? Not calling bs, im curious.

Heads, cam, springs, pushrods, oil pump gears, gaskets, fluid, break in miles, dyno sessions, labor, and that's on the light side bro. Direct port nitrous cost way more than your plate/nozzle systems ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back