A little bit about me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join date August 2010 and less than 30 posts? You need to step it up :D

REPOMAN1 said:
What exactly is a grit?

Sort of looks like cream of wheat except made from hominy:D and another word for a redneck:D

Is post whoring going to be tolerated:D

Apparently so, this turned into a grit discussion :p

grits suck balls...cream of wheat:rock:

so...not that it's any of my business...

but...what's an "average" forum cost...to "own"...and what other purpose besides collecting does it serve...

or rather...what does it entail [cost] to "maintain" a forum like this...

i put stuff in """" cuz it's none of our business, i don't think, but interesting facts "in general" ;)

what's your handicap?:dontknow:

viperhauler said:
grits suck balls...cream of wheat:rock:

so...not that it's any of my business...

but...what's an "average" forum cost...to "own"...and what other purpose besides collecting does it serve...

or rather...what does it entail [cost] to "maintain" a forum like this...

i put stuff in """" cuz it's none of our business, i don't think, but interesting facts "in general" ;)

what's your handicap?:dontknow:

I swear i wanted to ask the same thing but just didnt know how to word it.

OK, I'll ask a question

Can I get the Viper Powered under my name changed to: Viper Truck Registry

ViperJeff said:
OK, I'll ask a question

Can I get the Viper Powered under my name changed to: Viper Truck Registry

I 2nd the change:rock:

I am going to make a post about what you all want to see on this forum. My thought is the members make the forum, so I want everyones opinions, ideas, and whatever out in the open. I am here to better the forum where it needs it. I will make that post in the off topic section, so if you have ideas, please post it there.

I was a big fan of KoRn back in the day and I spun the name off to Korny.

Ahem.....What's your favorite Transformer? What is your favorite color? Do you like raw oysters? What is your aversion to paying for your own plane ticket? Have you ever been to Mesa? Are you gay? Want to go out on a date?

Feel free to not answer the Transformer question if it is too personal. I understand...:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Ahem.....What's your favorite Transformer? What is your favorite color? Do you like raw oysters? What is your aversion to paying for your own plane ticket? Have you ever been to Mesa? Are you gay? Want to go out on a date?

Feel free to not answer the Transformer question if it is too personal. I understand...:)
Too freekin funny!

Bill.

KRAZYSRT10 said:

Ha ha, I laughed pretty good at that one!

What's your favorite Transformer?

Bumble Bee

What is your favorite color?

Blue

Do you like raw oysters?

No!!

What is your aversion to paying for your own plane ticket?

I want a free ticket to fly to PC. Wouldn't you :D

Have you ever been to Mesa?

Yep, 1000s of times

Are you gay?

Nope, are you?

Want to go out on a date?

Sorry I can't, I am married. This also answers my question above :itsme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!