A MUST SELL '04 SUPERCHARGED 3700 MILES

Someone mentioned this truck has forged internals but I havent read that anywhere in the ad or Bikertats sig.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Someone mentioned this truck has forged internals but I havent read that anywhere in the ad or Bikertats sig.

Hey Dave...BurntRubber said this in an earlier post (see below), but you are correct, no internal work has been done to the motor....thanks bikertat

BurntRubber said:
Got it, I will be out of town till Sunday.

Guys my Viper is going up on the block, if you know someone interested let me know. This truck is an amazing deal. Bikertat and I have a loose agreement. I don't want any promises made, but I will not pass up this truck if I can sell my Viper.

Dave...buy this truck!!!

I really don't want to sell my Viper, drive it a few miles yesterday and still love it. This truck is a great platform, forge the engine and this will get you 900rwhp

bikertat said:
Hey Dave...BurntRubber said this in an earlier post (see below), but you are correct, no internal work has been done to the motor....thanks bikertat

You both are right, he simply said that forging the internals would get you 900 rwhp. Sorry bout that.

Now, get that thing sold already!!

Hopefully someone will but this or my Viper!!!

TTT...

TTT...bad azz truck for sale

PS there is a viper for sale too!!!!

BurntRubber said:
Hopefully someone will buy this or my Viper!!!

TTT...

I'm hoping the same thing....someone is going to get a bad ride:burnout: :rock:

TTT...I am going to be a pushy sales man.
Guys, lets keep this at the top, that way any noobs that come on will know this is for sale and get a good deal...or at least know there is a viper out there for sale

my god someone buy this truck already, its got everything on it! Im built nearly similar to this truck and can vouch for a bad ass fast truck as it sits currently!

Last edited:
BurntRubber said:
TTT...I am going to be a pushy sales man.
Guys, lets keep this at the top, that way any noobs that come on will know this is for sale and get a good deal...or at least know there is a viper out there for sale

I would think at these prices, someone would want to buy these vehicles...remind me to never become a cars salesman, because my family would never have food on the table or a roof over their heads :eek: :D

bikertat said:
I would think at these prices, someone would want to buy these vehicles...remind me to never become a cars salesman, because my family would never have food on the table or a roof over their heads :eek: :D

Did you try Bernie at BJ Motors...I think he gave Tim a fair deal when he trader in his truck.

If someone buys my car for 23000 I would do it. I am in the same position. I cant afford to sit on 500 payments too long so I need to sell first

BurntRubber said:
Did you try Bernie at BJ Motors...I think he gave Tim a fair deal when he trader in his truck.

I haven't yet....I may tho...but will he just buy the truck?:dontknow: Cause I won't be trading in....I need the cash:(

bikertat said:
I haven't yet....I may tho...but will he just buy the truck?:dontknow: Cause I won't be trading in....I need the cash:(
Yes, I believe he will. He is very fair and have never heard of a complaint.

Ok, I'll price this thing to sell, as if it already wasn't...

I will be willing, hold while I grab a kleenex:( , to take $28K - $29K for the truck.....so if someone wants to make an offer between that, they can take the truck with all the stock parts....:burnout:

holy s*&T Rick .. just hold on to it.. get abank loan :)... u haved more than that in mods........ .. now on the other hand if someone would have bought mine id take it in a heartbeat but looks like its tougher to sell one of these things than first imagined...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back