A MUST SELL '04 SUPERCHARGED 3700 MILES

Demon 8 said:
Christ almighty I wish I could sell my car TODAY

Just take it down to carmax...this is an amazing deal.

and what type of car are you selling.

MiscNearXmas012-1.jpg

MiscNearXmas005.jpg

Carmax wont give me enough...c'mon brother you know this LOL

dont know if your intersted but my offer was close. still there, and i keep watching this thread.

stanssrt10 said:
dont know if your intersted but my offer was close. still there, and i keep watching this thread.

Hey Stan..I will keep you in mind, but just don't think I will let it go for that price...You are pretty close, but for a truck like this...I think the other $2K or $3K is worth it for this truck, plus that is prob less than $15-$20 more a month.....but I will keep you in mind....thanks :rock:

No luck over the weekend trying to sell the truck. I did have a few local guys stop, but alittle more truck than what they wanted...told them where they could find a few Lightnings (just kidding)..anyways.. I was thinking yesterday that I may put both trucks up for sale..Not sure if I will put them up for a package deal or try to sell them seperate. Everyone knows my SRT10, but the other is a 2008 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax Z71 LTZ (only 5000 miles). It is white with black leather interior...only thing it doesn't have is navigation and a sunroof. This way, if someone was interested in both, they could get them cheaper this way....and if anyone wanted to go half and half with someone, the could split the difference :dontknow: ... Let me know what you all think on a price..cause I may slap them on ebay....but definitely would like some feedback...
truck08004.jpg

burnout12.jpg

Working on it Bikertat. I would love to have your SRT 10...No engine trouble???????? Tranny????? Feeling as though something must be wrong here

Demon 8 said:
Working on it Bikertat. I would love to have your SRT 10...No engine trouble???????? Tranny????? Feeling as though something must be wrong here

Nah.... I think that rig is perfect in every way bro...

Except its one of the slower ones.... Being red and all... ;)

Demon 8 said:

Nope nothing at all...I would be glad to let someone drive it, take it to a local shop, etc. So if someone lives close by, please stop by the house and check the beast out...I'm just going to (in a few months) be quitting my job, in which I make great money--but hate, to go back to school. I really need the money to put in the bank (for a cushion, so to speak). I love this truck and it makes me sick to get rid of it....I have treated this truck better than a child....less than 1K miles a year. The only issue I had with the truck is the heater tubes (for the heater) touched the headers and put a hole in them. I had them disconnected (in which I can / will hook back up) because I don't need heat. I do not drive the truck in the winter. The radio (Nav.) had acted alittle weird in the past (just shutting off), but works fine now:dontknow: . I thought about having it checked out before the warranty is up next month, just in case I need a new one. Other than those two little things, truck is great.
You always hear about things being "to good to be true", but I have this priced to sell (in my own opinion). Basically someone can take advantage of this situation I am in....I'm not rich by far and I have bills that need to be paid off, and like I said before, put the rest of the money in the bank for a cushion....I'm putting my family in a situation by quitting my job and I think this is a good way to let them know "it's gonna be alright". I'm making sacrifices, so they don't have to:eek: :(

Last edited:
And if any one was wondering.... I am only asking $65K for both trucks. I think that is a fair price...both pretty much brand new....together they have less than 10K miles on them.....if two people wanted to go together...split down the middle, that's a pretty good price for both trucks....thanks bikertat...don't hesitate to call or PM me any questions...

TREKER said:
Nah.... I think that rig is perfect in every way bro...

Except its one of the slower ones.... Being red and all... ;)

Beggers cant be choosers
I think I have a bite on my car
Pray for me LOL like I pray :evil:

Demon 8 said:
Beggers cant be choosers
I think I have a bite on my car
Pray for me LOL like I pray :evil:

I will pray for ya!!!:rock: this is a good truck!

Demon 8 said:
SRTBrad
do you live close to Bikertat or have you seen the truck run....anyone

Hey Demon....I was wondering the same thing, if someone lived close by to see the truck, they are more than welcome to stop by and check it out or even take it for a spin:D :burnout:

And Bikertat I am not trying to doubt you I just need the clubs help here being so far away and ready to make a GIANT leap. I am currently looking to buy a beater for $500 so I can sell the car and be in no rush.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back