A MUST SELL '04 SUPERCHARGED 3700 MILES

bikertat said:
:D Now thats not gonna help :D LOL

LOL maybe that didn't come across right. Look at it this way demon.... You're getting a truck that's worth 60k for half of that. I was in the same position you are in now a few months ago. I sold my QC to buy the truck I have now. Mines got a ROE on it with alot more miles than bikertats does, and she's still runnin strong:burnout:
Let's say you buy the truck, and a week later it goes BOOM. Now, that's HIGHLY unlikely. Everybody here will agree that this is a badass truck, but let's just go with that for now. So you have to put 10k in it to rebuild the motor... so what:dontknow: You still come out on top by far, and the truck is even better:rock:
Anyboy here would love to have this truck, and with less than 4000 miles, I'm pretty sure it's got a ways to go before you have any trouble.
You are doing the right thing by researchng and asking questions, but the truck isn't gonna sit there forever...
This comming from somebody who wasin your shoes not too long ago:D

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL maybe that didn't come across right. Look at it this way demon.... You're getting a truck that's worth 60k for half of that. I was in the same position you are in now a few months ago. I sold my QC to buy the truck I have now. Mines got a ROE on it with alot more miles than bikertats does, and she's still runnin strong:burnout:
Let's say you buy the truck, and a week later it goes BOOM. Now, that's HIGHLY unlikely. Everybody here will agree that this is a badass truck, but let's just go with that for now. So you have to put 10k in it to rebuild the motor... so what:dontknow: You still come out on top by far, and the truck is even better:rock:
Anyboy here would love to have this truck, and with less than 4000 miles, I'm pretty sure it's got a ways to go before you have any trouble.
You are doing the right thing by researchng and asking questions, but the truck isn't gonna sit there forever...
This comming from somebody who wasin your shoes not too long ago:D

1. Dont have the extra 10 grand to rebuild it
2. No offense but the truck has been for sale for a while.
3. If it is meant to be it will be.

I am buying a beater as I said and taking my car off the road to sell it.
When it sells I buy (something) I obviously would like it to be Bikertats but think it is more than fair to ask questions when at the moment in Florida....a long way from Illinois is all I can do.

Also not trying to come across the wrong way but I am shocked I cant get much of an answer on these mods. I haven't yet questioned how a rack goes at 4k. How long is left on the warranty as I would be the idiot that purchases the extended and takes everything off before getting it to the stealership

Demon 8 said:

When it sells I buy (something) I obviously would like it to be Bikertats but think it is more than fair to ask questions when at the moment in Florida....a long way from Illinois is all I can do.

Also not trying to come across the wrong way but I am shocked I cant get much of an answer on these mods. I haven't yet questioned how a rack goes at 4k. How long is left on the warranty as I would be the idiot that purchases the extended and takes everything off before getting it to the stealership

I have been wondering the same thing....why the truck still hasn't sold....but I know for a fact if someone comes and looks at it and drives it, someone is gonna get a nice truck for cheap. Basically taking advantage of my misfortune......and I'm thinking no one is chiming in because no one is reading the thread....I'm sure some members watched it from the start, but they aren't watching it like before (boring thread about a truck for sell:D )....maybe we should start a new thread about it to see if it will grab their attention again.....if my truck doesn't sell, thats fine...I will have to find means to pay my bills....about the rack, I'm totally lost....I can't figure why anything that was installed would have anything to do with the rack....maybe just a freak thing, but nothing that was installed would have tied into the rack....Tom stated that maybe "the guy" (Boomer) who did the install bumped my rack and sealed it with something and it just didn't hold.:dontknow: This is what the mechanic said, not I.....but it may make sense.

Demon 8 said:

Alrighty man, I will say no more... even though I have plenty more to say:D Good luck on your deision;)

How odd about the power steering. Mine went out last year as well right before I sold it. Got it fixed but it took time cause they had to remove parts of the Paxton to get to it.

My truck was almost identical to Bikertats (I did have upgraded pistons and QA1 shocks otherwise almost identical) and I didnt get much more for it then what he is asking. If I were in the market again I wouldnt hesitate to get his. Many on this forum can verify how long mine was on the market last year, quite a long time. I eventually sold it to someone who lives in New Zealand of all places.

I'll clarify that I got $34,400 I think for mine.

Demon 8 said:

Please specify what mods and your questions?

Can't answer your questions about the vac stuff but you probably could get some warranty work if needed from Mickey.

Bikertat's truck appears to be highly desirable by a lot of the senior members and highly respect users of this board. Does that mean that if you buy it, you won't have any problems? Absolutely not. But if you bought a brand new truck you could experience problems just the same. It is a gamble either way.

Do you research, and make the decision that is best for you. I feel that Bikertat is on the up and up and has appeared to honest throughout the sale. This truck is listed at a killer price. The only thing that would of stopped me from buying this truck is the color (yellow is the only way to go).

One thing is for sure, whoever buys this truck will be envied by many!
Good luck with your decision!!

jrgnd said:
Please specify what mods and your questions?

Hey jrgnd.... I think he was questioning the accusump system and the evac system from Boomers' install with the paxton...I know nothing about it unfortunately....maybe you can help alittle...
This is what he wrote: Doing a lot of reading on Crankcase evac systems and there are many pro's and cons. Also checking the accusump...I believe a member on here lost his engine and blames the system. Not saying I am not interested just learning about your mods. Where you going for a hp gain or trying to stop back pressure into the crankcase with the extra boost

amtrucker22 said:
Can't answer your questions about the vac stuff but you probably could get some warranty work if needed from Mickey.

Bikertat's truck appears to be highly desirable by a lot of the senior members and highly respect users of this board. Does that mean that if you buy it, you won't have any problems? Absolutely not. But if you bought a brand new truck you could experience problems just the same. It is a gamble either way.

Do you research, and make the decision that is best for you. I feel that Bikertat is on the up and up and has appeared to honest throughout the sale. This truck is listed at a killer price. The only thing that would of stopped me from buying this truck is the color (yellow is the only way to go).

One thing is for sure, whoever buys this truck will be envied by many!
Good luck with your decision!!

Thanks amtrucker22....you are correct about buying a vehicle....I can promise I have described the truck to the best of my knowledge and I was hoping that some members lived close enough to stop by and check the beast out. I also want to point out that I am only selling the truck for this price to members of VTCOA because I know they will respect the truck. I had a few guys stop to check the truck out, as I mentioned in an earlier post, and I told the them I would take $35K for the truck....but they said it was to much truck for them.....:D

Last edited:
I think I may have a potential buyer for the truck....a gentleman from CT. Really nice guy who I think will take great care of the truck. He is a friend of a forum member (sorry, I can't think of your name, I apologize-but please speak up if it is you). I will be e-mailing him some pics of the motor, the vin#, etc later this evening. I will also need to find out how much it is to ship the truck to CT from IL. Does anyone suggest a good carrier to ship vehicles?
The truck is still for sale however, so the first to hand over the cash, it is theirs.....thanks bikertat (Mike)

Demon 8 said:
Congrats if it goes through.
My time will come

Hey Demon...thanks, but nothing official at all. So, if you still are interested, it still may be here....:D

No, I just gave my cousin a ride and after one block he was trying to buy mine. I told him about this one and he seems very interested.

Well I'm gonna kick my own butt for doing this, but I am going to be willing to take $27K for my truck. So if anyone is interested in the truck let me know.. I don't think I can go much lower:(

Anybody on this forum wanting a RC with plans on modding are idiots to pass this up....best deal I have seen on this forum or any forum and Ebay....hmmmmmm..

If I could then afford to switch to forged internals I would do it...I wouldnt have it and it needs it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back