A new boat?

no..10k for the boat, capt, cook, all food, drink, port charges (if any), etc etc...only other thing is airfare to Tortola...I spent way more than 2500.00 ea for my wife and I the last time we went. Planning on going like Jan of 2012,..Itinerary is wherever the hell I want to go one a particular day, etc..didnt want to be on a ship with 8000 sightseers and have to deal with all that..
Maybe a VTCOA cruise would be fun...? There are larger ships that hold like 100 people that can be chartered, but the cost is crazy..

scoobert said:
if you pay my dock fees, i will buy it.

the primary two things i need are MPG and space.
that 60 at 3-4K will do 3-5MPG. what do you think that river boat would do?

well its got alot of space anyway..lol..lets see..237ft at how much per ft?...lol

scoobert said:
thats tiny....

yeah..but its functional..I just want to island hop..I didnt want to do the resort thing where you are stuck in the same place more or less for the duration..Its just a place to store my crap anyway..lol

Riff62 said:
well its got alot of space anyway..lol..lets see..237ft at how much per ft?...lol

per foot can be 100-200 per foot.
its only like 30k-50k per year.....
and i do not believe it can go into the ocean.

Thats the following yr..Dianne wants to go to Ireland..I want to do a cruise..she will probly get her way first..lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back