Actual 2006 Production Numbers - Attached

what happened to the other three trucks? total corp production is 1973,but sold and x-sales only add up to 1970?

streetwedg said:
what happened to the other three trucks? total corp production is 1973,but sold and x-sales only add up to 1970?
Someone goofed.
In "OTHER MARKETS", the Inferno Red QC's:
40 made
37 sold
....but they missed marking "3" in the X-Sold column.

Maybe they were used for testing or internal stuff (repair manuals, marketing photos, museum, etc.)

small glitch in the #'s
under other markets quad cab PRH X stock should show 3
I'ts all in the details

streetwedg said:

I had noticed this when it was sent to me originally. I didn't question it at that time because I assumed that there were some units that had been used for something maybe like Kevan has described.

Keep in mind that these trucks are largely viewed as a big mistake from a corporate perspective (i.e they STILL have new '05 and '06 units sitting on dealer lots). The '05's sold so poorly that they gave them to many of the zone Reps as their drivers for a year. The 2 Reps in our area here each had one.

The hard core car guys inside Chrysler appreciated these trucks, but no one else does. Of course, I love the hell out of mine and with almost 14,000 miles, it still puts a big smile on my face (my soon to be 5 year old son digs it too). There are certainly faster vehicles out there, but I can't fit in them and they can't haul new water heaters, bathroom vanities, mulch....

Richard

I just had Rachel double-check the spreadsheet.

- ALL the numbers were keyed in.
- There are no formulas for the rows nor for the columns.

So, it's either human error or human decision for those 3 red QC's outside of North America.

Dailmer Chrysler Excutives say the #s are wrong. the prodution papers would be in more detail about each truck,color,b/date,oem opitons,each vin # would tell everything about each truck built.

Cowboy-Up said:
Dailmer Chrysler Excutives say the #s are wrong. the prodution papers would be in more detail about each truck,color,b/date,oem opitons,each vin # would tell everything about each truck built.
Then those executives should post up!

You the man!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

REOMOTORS -- Thank you for the info. Don't know about the rest of you but I didn't buy my 06 NR to make money on it. I do know this. I paid 38900 for mine. The only option it did not have is the GPS, which wouldn't help me any way. I get lost coming home from work sometimes. I am a day dream believer. I bought my NR, Nov 06, paid 38900 for it. As of Nov O7 the blue book said it was worth 40. Not bad if you ask me. I bought an 88 Tbird turbo coup in 88. Still have it. Its a classic as of today. 8000 miles on it and my best offer was 8 grand. My advice -- Who cares how many were made and what color. Take care of it, beat the shit out of it and have a ball. Thanks again for the info REOMOTORS. Happy New Year BobbyMac

I had recieved numbers for the 06's last year on a similar spreadsheet. The numbers I had were for US production only and broke down by options on the vehicles. Mine were from a relaible source as well. Not sure where all the conflicting numbers are coming from. I was told not to post my numbers but could individuals how many of thiers were built.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
I had recieved numbers for the 06's last year on a similar spreadsheet. The numbers I had were for US production only and broke down by options on the vehicles. Mine were from a relaible source as well. Not sure where all the conflicting numbers are coming from. I was told not to post my numbers but could individuals how many of thiers were built.

Bruce

Oh yeah, if I give you my VIN could you tell me how many were made with my options? :dontknow:

TREKER said:
Oh yeah, if I give you my VIN could you tell me how many were made with my options? :dontknow:

The info I have I have is based off of the options and not the Vin. I can tell how many were made with the options, but not what number it is. With this new thread on numbers though, I am not sure how correct they are. If you give me the color and if it is a QC or RC and what options are on the vehicle I will tell you how many like yours were made.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
The info I have I have is based off of the options and not the Vin. I can tell how many were made with the options, but not what number it is. With this new thread on numbers though, I am not sure how correct they are. If you give me the color and if it is a QC or RC and what options are on the vehicle I will tell you how many like yours were made.

Bruce

Easy...

06 RC Brilliant black, every option except NR.

TREKER said:
Easy...

06 RC Brilliant black, every option except NR.

Well from what I can see it looks like they made 120 total trucks in that color and 22 with your options.

Bruce

06 Inferno Red RC everything but satellite
06 Mineral Grey RC everything but no sliding rear window
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back