After 23 years.................

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOL it was her daily lunch spot, her suburban was lifted up with 38's , as she left the lady came out screaming and all the lot boys said they had no clue as to who she was LOLOL

but then there was the time that I got uhum terribly derunk, and well was a little toooo frisky with a little chick, momma got mad was taking me home, on the way home about 3 in the morn she was running about 100+ on the back roads, ran up on a trooper and ran him off the road, LOL then she pulled over and waited on him! needless to say she went downtown, was detained a bit then let go:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congratulations on 21 years of marriage!!!!

21 years that's great tony but if keep leaving her untied like that she will escape sooner or later:D

68charger said:
21 years that's great tony but if keep leaving her untied like that she will escape sooner or later:D
LOLOL heck dude, a little history:D

years ago we got into a knock down drag out fight, I said screw it I was leaving ! LOL

it was storming , lightning, puring rain, I ran out got in an ol pickup we had at the time, cranked it up, put it in reverse looke inthe mirror and there she sat in the bed of the truck! LOL in the pouring rain! needless to say 5 minutes later after I let her get a little wet, heheh,,we went back in, and I figured right then and there I would never ever be able to get rid of her:p :p :p

Congratulations to both of you!!! :rock::rock:

Tony you are a lucky man, Joanne is definitely a saint... until you add liquor! :D:D:D

After being with Momma 23 years total, 21 married next wednesday ,its def been a ride for both of us:D

So I may take a couple days off next week to jsut be with her, take some time and just lay around and do nothing:p

She has def put up with a ton of my antics from .........LOL well jsut all sorts :elefant:

but she is still here, why sometimes I wonder, but she is:)

so babe, next week is yours , and thanks for the great past 21 years :love:

How someone could hang with me that long I will never know:D
PCB2010007.jpg

Tony, counting both times I was stuck on the side of the road hanging with you (2008 and 2010) that's a total of 5 hours together. I would spend another 5 with you if that matters.:dontknow:

LOL... Congratulations to you and momma. You both deserve time togeter and alone. These guys will still be here waiting for ya.. As will I. because I'll be contacting you next week for sure about that tranny.:D

Venom Power said:
Tony, counting both times I was stuck on the side of the road hanging with you (2008 and 2010) that's a total of 5 hours together. I would spend another 5 with you if that matters.:dontknow:

LOL... Congratulations to you and momma. You both deserve time togeter and alone. These guys will still be here waiting for ya.. As will I. because I'll be contacting you next week for sure about that tranny.:D
Buddy I would sit anywhere for any length of time with ya buddy you jsut let me know when and where:D

and yessir she is leaving friday morn, and I will leave that evening or sat morn, and I will meet her down at the beach for a bit, an I have some custom stuff that I have to get out so I may come back tuesday morn or so , but I am sure she will be ready to be rid of me by then LOL

hope your trip is doing well buddy, I know your hat is :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: stuff to take care of bud:)

Yea, I know...

You had an order to fill and came up short

:aetsch:

Sorry I missed this thread..Congrats to you both..how she hasn't killed you and buried you in the back yard is a mystery to me...
Joanne: "Honest officer, I havent seen him..He said he was going to UPS, and never came back..."
Officer: ".....uh, maam...whats this mushy spot in the yard?"....

Riff62 said:
Sorry I missed this thread..Congrats to you both..how she hasn't killed you and buried you in the back yard is a mystery to me...
Joanne: "Honest officer, I havent seen him..He said he was going to UPS, and never came back..."
Officer: ".....uh, maam...whats this mushy spot in the yard?"....
ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo true:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back