Almost 20 Years!! Unbelievable

Yes indeed, time IS flying!

I remember the day I picked mine up brand-new in 2005, when 500 horsepower seemed like quite a bit!

I still enjoy driving it around.

Last edited:
It's so hard to believe our 2004's are turning 20!!

Good Lord it just blows me away.

To the good ol days!!
Wow, it's been a minute since we've seen you Wifey. Hope all is well with you.

Wow, it's been a minute since we've seen you Wifey. Hope all is well with you.
I'm fine thanks for asking!!

Just been busy takin care o bizness and workin overtime

Once i figure out the emojis I'll be happier

Long live the Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine thanks for asking!!

Just been busy takin care o bizness and workin overtime

Once i figure out the emojis I'll be happier

Long live the Queen

Emojis were removed as part of a joint task force decision the U.S. and Canadian Governments made. Too many citizens found them offensive...:p

Last edited:
Sounds par for the course!! ;)

The nice thing about vehicles with an actual frame, is they can be kept alive considerably longer than those without.

My truck will be 20 years old on Dec 10th this year
Mine was born February something 04 I think. Is have to ask Jeffie or fish out her both certificate :eek:

:D
The nice thing about vehicles with an actual frame, is they can be kept alive considerably longer than those without.
Right! I have a 1969 Chevy truck. You can wash her out with a hose if need be. That's a great feature almost as good as the frame! She goes by Betsy :D:D:D:D:p:D

My truck will be 20 years old on Dec 10th this year
Well let's throw her a party! I'll bake the cake! I used to do that for everyone back in the day:cool:

Black1 -Jake May remember those cakes. Although he spent lots of time f face down hugging toilet bowls back then so maybe not :eek::D:D

Black1 -Jake May remember those cakes. Although he spent lots of time f face down hugging toilet bowls back then so maybe not :eek::D:D

I've been known to grace a tiled floor now and then. haha

Doing well, D. Just living the Dad life (6yo boy and a 8yo girl). Life is full of ball games and cheerleading practice. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back