American racing headers anyone

bmxam962

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has them? Looking for some pics of them installed. What's your thoughts on them? I honestly have left them 2-3 messages with no response from them yet.

Wondering if anyone has them? Looking for some pics of them installed. What's your thoughts on them? I honestly have left them 2-3 messages with no response from them yet.[/

Forget about them if the service is so terrible they can't answer or return a call:dontknow:

Wondering if anyone has them? Looking for some pics of them installed. What's your thoughts on them? I honestly have left them 2-3 messages with no response from them yet.

The people that do have them like them, however you are not the first person to complain about their customer service. Are you interested in a set of B&Bs?

They built me a custom set for my Gen IV conversion and they are awesome. Great price and very good to work with, please try to call them again. Mine are 1 7/8 race tubes , equal length, 5 into 1 headers for the most power. They have a regular set made for the Gen III heads for our Rams that are 1 5/8 tubes (same as the Belanger). Be patient and get them if you can, it will be worth it. I spoke with Chris Jensen before ordering and he said the ARH 5 into 1 headers made the most power of any headers they tested at DC Performance on the Viper Cars. Just my advice.
Watch this video and there is a still shot of the ARH next to a Belanger (at the 6:05 mark ) so you can compare a tri-y next to equal length. The Belanger is sitting just above the ARH design.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...b of America&txt=Trainman Base Dyno - YouTube

Last edited:
Just checked their website, the SRT-10 Ram headers are 1 3/4 tubes. 1 7/8 are optional.

Just checked their website, the SRT-10 Ram headers are 1 3/4 tubes. 1 7/8 are optional.

Belangers are also 1 3/4 primary tubes. I called twice again and left another voice mail with no reply. I have custom upper control arm mounts so what I am needing is some measurements from them to see if I can make the 1 7/8 fit or not.

I like my ARH, headers. I don't have any pictures handy, but if you go into my signature and album. There's some pics before install. I had them powder coated black before install.

Here are some pics prior to install, hope the links work.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
ARH are worth the time investment! You'll be happy you did.

another day with no response! At this point I guess I am moving on. Would have liked to have them but not worth the hassle or the little extra power. If I need more power I will get a smaller pulley

That's to bad the American racing is not answering there calls. I had no problems but that was 2 years ago.

I don't think the dog licked them. More likely fell asleep standing up.

Well I have often spoke about the great quality of these headers. They also asked me to give my great review of these headers.
This is what I have to say. If you sell the best header on the market, you will not be in business long if you can't sell them. Your product is useless if you can't buy it!!! Good luck Nick@American Racing Headers, you are not going to be around long!!!

Last edited:
If you decide to go to plan B we have two header companies here in Phoenix that come highly recommended. B&B/Billy Boat, which I have & Belangers, which Rick (PhxPoolGuy) has. They answer their phones & get back to you, which you will need if you ever have any questions after the purchase. We can also be at their front door if you need us to. Good Luck.

If you decide to go to plan B we have two header companies here in Phoenix that come highly recommended. B&B/Billy Boat, which I have & Belangers, which Rick (PhxPoolGuy) has. They answer their phones & get back to you, which you will need if you ever have any questions after the purchase. We can also be at their front door if you need us to. Good Luck.

Thanks man and yes I am moving to plan B which includes one of those 2 companies for sure. I means 3 pm now and not like they called today either and even if they do I will tell them what has happened and I won't be purchasing there brand.

How about the Gibson headers, anyone use them?

In that video,those were my headers in the comparison at the 6.05 mark, you can see my yellow srt10 at todds shop on the lift , i sold my belangers and went with arh headers, and custom spintechs,3 inch all the way thru,with 4 inch chrome tips, sounds awesome, belangers are made of mild steel,not stainless, and mine were badly pitted, so out they went. get the arh headers and call nick himself, don't give up !!!!!!!

In that video,those were my headers in the comparison at the 6.05 mark, you can see my yellow srt10 at todds shop on the lift , i sold my belangers and went with arh headers, and custom spintechs,3 inch all the way thru,with 4 inch chrome tips, sounds awesome, belangers are made of mild steel,not stainless, and mine were badly pitted, so out they went. get the arh headers and call nick himself, don't give up !!!!!!!

What video?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back