Another Newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Runner 067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2006 QC Night Runner #067 fully loaded and love it. Let the modding begin.

RUN WHILE YOU CAN....THESE GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!! Haha....you are going to enjoy being part of the crazy RBC we call VTCOA. :rock: Welcome!

Hells yeah,,,,,NR:rock:

I am #258. RC , PICS PICS PICS PIC PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!

history gone but never forgotten hahaha

HAAHA, you know it. I cant wait to see some piccs. i wonder what the truck looks like.

anyone know if the lower numbers mean QC and the HIgher ones mean RC. or were they completely msde to order, any sync

HAAHA, you know it. I cant wait to see some piccs. i wonder what the truck looks like.

anyone know if the lower numbers mean QC and the HIgher ones mean RC. or were they completely msde to order, any sync
I often wondered the same Geo. I own NRT #167 and it's a quad cab:dontknow:
And Nightrunner 067 welcome to the RBC:rock:

Well Guys, I had this long post last night and attached a bunch of pics and my server dropped before I submitted, so I will keep it simple today.

06 QC NR with all the options minus a power slider rear window. I love it and cant wait to mod it up.

I had a Hemi NR that I bought brand nw in 06 and did alot to, Bagged myself, full wall system, and the SRT front clip.

I was able to move some of the stuff over to the 10 like the painted plastics (door handles, wiper cowl, mirrors, shaved grill) and my HIDs and custom made LED taillights. First thing will be a drop and tuner, but I need to get a alarm on it and the back window tinited. When I was swapping the door handles I noticed that the drivers door was bent under the handle, and the handle was scratched, so I know someone tried to steal it at one point but car fax doesnt show and body or mechanical repair work

#067 QC paid 28k with 20k miles on it. Here are some pics of my old NR and one of my new 10. More to follow when its all cleaned up and I get the rest of the badges off.
The grey truck is a buddy that just got rid of it and got a 10 also. HemiJDub, who is also a new member here.

Attachments

• my pics 002.jpg
    my pics 002.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 37
  • my pics 001.jpg
    my pics 001.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 29
For some reason these two didnt load the first time.

Attachments

• Lake Meet.jpg
    Lake Meet.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details