Another open letter. To Jack and Patrick

Django said:
Am I correct in guessing that John's departure hit you a bit hard?

D
Yeah it did.Miss his post,just like I missed your post while you were gone,glad that you are back,seems that there are a lot of the older members that are not here any more very sad.:(

Rite-Aid called and said ya'lls estrogen prescriptions were ready:D

Brat said:
Yeah it did.Miss his post,just like I missed your post while you were gone,glad that you are back,seems that there are a lot of the older members that are not here any more very sad.:(

Along that same subject line:

Can you honestly say that the old timers intentionally beat up on newbies here...? The issue was raised in my conversation with Jack.

I've had a sigline that said "founding member of the Old School" and John had one about the "Old Guard", but that didn't have (at least in my case) anything intentionally devisive in it. I have friends here who are not from the old forum who I really enjoy as well as long timers that I have on ignore. I don't care how long someone's been here.... That means nothing to me...

Whatt'a you think about that, Earl?

D

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
Rite-Aid called and said ya'lls estrogen prescriptions were ready:D
I guess they lost my number thanks for taking the message sir.:rock:

Django said:

Can you honestly say that the old timers intentionally beat up on newbies here...? The issue was raised in my conversation with Jack.

I've had a sigline that said "founding member of the Old School" and John had one about the "Old Guard", but that didn't have (at least in my case) anything intentionally devisive in it. I have friends here who are not from the old forum who I really enjoy as well as long timers that I have on ignore. I don't care how long someone's been here.... That means nothing to me...

D
Let me think about this for a few Tim,so I can messure my responce.

Django said:

D
No I dont believe the old timers beat up on the newbies,the siglines have nothing to do with being devisive,I have been here from the start and never thought that the old guard or old school was a better that me type of thing.I think Stinker said it best I really dont care what anybody thinks of me,there will always be people that dont like you whether it be a forum or at a job,or a civic club,I know there are some on here that dont like me,and I really dont care what they think I am here to help out anybody the best I can.What you have said above is well put Tim.:congrats:

Brat said:
No I dont believe the old timers beat up on the newbies,the siglines have nothing to do with being devisive,I have been here from the start and never thought that the old guard or old school was a better that me type of thing.I think Stinker said it best I really dont care what anybody thinks of me,there will always be people that dont like you whether it be a forum or at a job,or a civic club,I know there are some on here that dont like me,and I really dont care what they think I am here to help out anybody the best I can.What you have said above is well put Tim.:congrats:
amen bruddha, jsut dont matta:D

Brat said:
Thanks Tony that means alot.:rock: :rock:
Just the way i look at it now bro, I used to get into all the BS moments, lost sleep, had headaches, went to bed aggrivated, got up aggrivated, ill all day because of dumbass remarks ,people wanting to kick ya ass, shoot,

ta hell with all that, now I jsut smile, laugh, sleep well, and honestly if ya dont like what it is, well I figer thats there own problem:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
amen bruddha, jsut dont matta:D

Problem is: It aparently does matter and IS AN ISSUE to those who complain to mods and admins about it. The complaint did (in fact) name me and other old timers specifically as being rude and exclusionary to newcomers on this site....

I called BS............ at least for my part.

Jack, I'm NOT trying to stir up trouble. I just believe in cleaning up our own house. And, that open discussion is the best way to do it.

This is the only way to prevent the problem and to keep you guys from receiveing a bunch'a complaints. If we can get this out in the open, we can expose it and rectify it... Hopefully, once and for all.

D

"psft" paaaahlEEEEze, Tim never left. He just needed to go take a breather and that's most understandable. Nevertheless, I'm glad to see our Django back posting (like I knew he'd be).. :D Toothless tiger or not. This is a Good Friday indeed.:congrats:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back