Another open letter. To Jack and Patrick

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we cant seem to get rid of you , what makes you think we can get rid of the rest of the rip raf:D

lol ... well at least it would be a step in the proper direction...

Thanks to all of my friends who've been gracious and welcomed me back.

To be perfectly honest, I did not see all of the responses.

'Ignore' really is a useful function. It illiminates the need to view comments that you know will be dismissive, negative & troublesome.

Sometimes, even simply sarcastic remarks- if they're made without a j/k or some type of emoticon- are like to an invitation to sexually penetrate yourself. It is regrettable.

I've come to understand that this medium requires much more of us if we're going to do it well....

Those of you who said things that fully intended to be mean, ugly or hurtful have only to reflect on why ya' got nothing better to contribute. You may even consider saying nothing at all.... (like Tony did at the time).

If I have to remain polite and non confrontational. Everyone else should be held to the same standard.

Fair enough....?

Thanks again to those who expressed a positive thought.

D

Last edited:
sexually penetrate from the FWORD therapy thread starter....oh i see we are in non-offensive:D

all I am gonna say D is you really need to lighten up,

everyone is held to the same standards here, jsut ask patrick , he has put me on moderation, jack has pulled my privelages before even tho we are close friends, and I for one understand that, Patrick and I have had our problems in the past, but I view him still as a very good friend.

but guess what D? if someone posts up something you dont like................

you dont have to respond buddy, it takes a larger person to not respond to someone, than it does to put them on ignore.

I for one really dont care alot about what folks say aobut myslef or what they think of me.............

I finally realized along time ago when I was thru under the bus,and made to look like a fool by someone that I thought was a friend, that it jsut dont matter, and there are only so many people you should consider a friend.
and the best thing I finally realized is
I dont have to wake up next to any one person on the this forum, so what they say no longer affects me, I sleep better, stay outta the aurgumentss, stay outta the shithole called a political section, and I feel 100% better about myself and my time on here, and have made tons more friends for it.

to me , honestly your an arrogant ass, but I still like ya anyway:D

and you can post a good long reply with 14 letter words I dont care to know what they mean, but I is da way I is, nobody asked me , but I said it anyway:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
all I am gonna say D is you really need to lighten up,

everyone is held to the same standards here, jsut ask patrick , he has put me on moderation, jack has pulled my privelages before even tho we are close friends, and I for one understand that, Patrick and I have had our problems in the past, but I view him still as a very good friend.

but guess what D? if someone posts up something you dont like................

you dont have to respond buddy, it takes a larger person to not respond to someone, than it does to put them on ignore.

I for one really dont care alot about what folks say aobut myslef or what they think of me.............

I finally realized along time ago when I was thru under the bus,and made to look like a fool by someone that I thought was a friend, that it jsut dont matter, and there are only so many people you should consider a friend.
and the best thing I finally realized is
I dont have to wake up next to any one person on the this forum, so what they say no longer affects me, I sleep better, stay outta the aurgumentss, stay outta the shithole called a political section, and I feel 100% better about myself and my time on here, and have made tons more friends for it.

to me , honestly your an arrogant ass, but I still like ya anyway:D

and you can post a good long reply with 14 letter words I dont care to know what they mean, but I is da way I is, nobody asked me , but I said it anyway:p

Uh-huh...........

D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back