Another open letter. To Jack and Patrick

Django said:
Problem is: It aparently does matter and IS AN ISSUE to those who complain to mods and admins about it. The complaint did (in fact) name me and other old timers specifically as being rude and exclusionary to newcomers on this site....

I called BS............ at least for my part.

Jack, I'm NOT trying to stir up trouble. I just believe in cleaning up our own house. And, that open discussion is the best way to do it.

This is the only way to prevent the problem and to keep you guys from receiveing a bunch'a complaints. If we can get this out in the open, we can expose it and rectify it...

D
Jack personally has taught me alot

the main thing I learned is to be honest and if you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all.

so if a new member comes on,and you dont like him, dont post, if the administrators are getting pms that are negative and in particular naming a certain person, then maybe that person needs to take a closer look at themselves, I know I had to , maybe you do to

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
so if a new member comes on,a nd you dont like him, dont post, if the administrators are getting pms that are negative and in particular naming a certain person, them maybe that person needs to take a closer look at themselves, I know I had to , maybe you do to

Thanks for the news flash...... :rolleyes:

D

I honestly hope that your return is a glorious one....on the flip side, reading the posts on this thread seems to be taking a dark turn, yet again. Good Luck.

Thank you Tim......

I just got on the computer and had a chance to read
Tim's apology, for which I thank him.

Guys please if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything.

There are all our friends in some fashion or another so treat one another that way......:rock::rock::rock:

This is our place to have fun.....................:congrats::congrats::congrats:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKVIPER:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Good to see you guys came to an agreement,;) Glad your back Tim.:rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I honestly hope that your return is a glorious one....on the flip side, reading the posts on this thread seems to be taking a dark turn, yet again. Good Luck.

One must embrace the darkness in order to overcome it.....

"And the light shown in darkness. And the darkness overcame it not...."

Disagreement is stimulating. As long as nobody starts coming unraveled........

D

FSTJACK said:
I just got on the computer and had a chance to read
Tim's apology, for which I thank him.

Guys please if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything.

There are all our friends in some fashion or another so treat one another that way......:rock::rock::rock:

This is our place to have fun.....................:congrats::congrats::congrats:

I agree Jack.

The one thing I might add, is the "fight" over old school or old guard. As I remember it this "term" came out of a thread where the older conservative uptight people banded together against us more moderate and progressive thinking people that were correct:) I vaguely remember the thread but for the life of me can not find it.... You old farts were lining up to sign up as I remember it. Had nothing to do with you member number....

Oh well. Just thought I'd bring that up.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back