Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this video although still not go pro, lol.
Another satisfied customer that swears I snuck a lumpy cam in his truck, haha! We did a V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust and V1R Underdrive Pulley :rock:
Dual 3" with H pipe as I've done the rest, but with MY Viper Mufflers, the V1R "Snakebite" Mufflers. I've had countless compliments on how mine sounds, so I've come up with my own muffler to make out trucks sound like the 505ci Beasts they are! If you like the raspy, high pitched, V-6 sound of most exhausts for the Viper Truck and Coupe, then this exhaust is NOT FOR YOU:rock:

This exhaust is manly, deep, V-8 ish, and the beastliest sound of all exhausts currently on the market:burnout: It incorporates the same system R&D on my own personal truck as well as a handful of other SRT Viper trucks. Dual 3" aluminized pipe, H -Pipe to help tone sound and scavenge exhaust pulses from each bank more efficiently, and the new V1R mufflers take all this and modify the final exhaust note into a sound reminiscent of a drum solo at the beginning of Van Halen's " Hot For Teacher" :drool:

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x1wbo_van-halen-hot-for-teacher_music

Here's the customers video :)
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gk5psqiVzI]Venomous1 Racing Viper Side Exit Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

And a quick one I recorded :)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-b7Bf9tm0o&feature=plcp]SRT -10 Viper Truck Side Exit Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0516-1.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.1 KB · Views: 48,004
Last edited:
Thanks! Just another option instead of the single exit passenger side factory disappointment :p

Love the sound, where to get this "Snakebite" Mufflers. or is this a kit?
Thanks

Still working on it as a ship able kit. As of now its local install only. Mufflers are available separately :)
Kits eventually will be catted or catless. All I've done have been catless ;)

Mufflers are available separately
I would be interested in the mufs only, little bit of a drive, lol.
I do all my own work and if I mess up I can only blame me.

are you running the car viper race mufflers? thats what i have on my truck and they sound insane,, Im gonna pull them off mine i think and put them on the new truck as the magnaflow " magnablow" sounds like crap in comparison

are you running the car viper race mufflers? thats what i have on my truck and they sound insane,, Im gonna pull them off mine i think and put them on the new truck as the magnaflow " magnablow" sounds like crap in comparison

No sir I have been through about 5-6 different exhausts to find what sounded good on my truck IMO. The V1R muffler is unlike anything on the market for our trucks. Haven't been on a Viper Coupe as of yet and may not due to size.

you should get ahold of a pair of viper race mufflers for the car, try them out as well.. i love mine

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back