Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

I just found a bunch of vids from the side exits but no pics from underneath

Ah ok , I was wanting to know the routing on the reg cab, I just got mine and I haven't been under it yet, since it's been in the shop getting the trans gone through for good measures

Would like to purchase for QC. Sent second message to your hotmail account today. Could you please call/reply? Thanks!!

Side Exit Exhaust

Hello all!
I am located in Columbia, SC and I have been looking for a place that can make a custom exhaust for me. The previous owner had what looks like a 4 inch import kind of set up on it. It makes my monster of a truck sound like an angry Honda. I would much appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

-Chris

Hello all!
I am located in Columbia, SC and I have been looking for a place that can make a custom exhaust for me. The previous owner had what looks like a 4 inch import kind of set up on it. It makes my monster of a truck sound like an angry Honda. I would much appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

-Chris

I'd be happy to set you up with a great sounding exhaust I designed around the V10 tones. [email protected] is my direct email :rock:

Do you have anymore pictures of the first black truck the the kmc slides? I think i want to get those wheels. Is he lowered on stock size tires?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back