Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

VENOMOUS1 ...... When the time is rite, you'll have another 10 project here in New Jersey. All the toys u design, test, and build for our trucks is stellar. I can't wait to give you my bank account number lol. Keep on keepin on bro. great work

Thanks for the compliment bro. I am trying my best to get y'all what it takes to make our trucks known about by every car enthusiast out there. There's so much to be tried and tested I need more hands, trucks, and time. :burnout:

I'm telling you people this was an awesome investment, i can't tell you how many people stop and listen and ask about it because of the sound

I have my vacation approved... I'm taking ten days off driving from Savannah, Georgia; I'll be heading your way the last week of July... I want the side exit exhaust installed along with your traction bars. Price and address please... trying to book a hotel in the area. [email protected]

Hey Lincoln if you are cruising thru hopefully we can see you around Shreveport, I'm actually going to schedule a gtg in Louisiana toward the end of July

Now how do I go about ordering one!? Is it a bolt up replacement to the factory exhaust? Or do I need to bend my own pipe?

You'll need to bend pipe if going side exit. If going rear exit you'll basically be swapping your stock muffler for a pair of mine and x-pipe.
I recommend 3" exhaust on both setups :)

I am def interested in installing this on my truck! If you could email me your info and what I would need to do to order the system I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks [email protected]

Email sent sir :)

I can't stop thinking about this side exit...

Amen, I often hear mine in my sleep :)

I have my vacation approved... I'm taking ten days off driving from Savannah, Georgia; I'll be heading your way the last week of July... I want the side exit exhaust installed along with your traction bars. Price and address please... trying to book a hotel in the area. [email protected]

Great! That'll be a great vacation for sure! Look forward to meeting you.

Wish I had the cash to spare. The MBRP sounds great at idle and when easy on the throttle but otherwise sounds like crap. All I had was a youtube clip from the previous owner to go off of and it was just a start up/idle/few revs and it sounded awesome. But driving it doesn't.

Yeah I think they concentrate around the Diesel guys therefore the huge single pipe. I'm sure it'll sell to another owner if you decide to try our Snake Bite System ;-)

Yeah I think they concentrate around the Diesel guys therefore the huge single pipe. I'm sure it'll sell to another owner if you decide to try our Snake Bite System ;-)

Luckily mine is the true dual MBRP exhaust with dual tips, not the ugly single tip one that you usually see on our trucks. also, turns out I had 2 exhaust leaks that I got fixed today and that improved the sound slightly.

You'll need to bend pipe if going side exit. If going rear exit you'll basically be swapping your stock muffler for a pair of mine and x-pipe.
I recommend 3" exhaust on both setups :)

This will most likely be the exhaust I get for my 06. It is The definitive leader currently. I'd like to know pricing options again for the side exit. It's just mufflers and plates that come with the DIY kit? Are you still offering full kit w/installation at your shop for $850? I didn't understand if your installation also included filling in the cutout area of the rear fascia and paint. Is that included with the $850 cost?

BTW, if you'd rather PM, I'm okay with that.

Thanks Venomous!

Last edited:
This will most likely be the exhaust I get for my 06. It is The definitive leader currently. I'd like to know pricing options again for the side exit. It's just mufflers and plates that come with the DIY kit? Are you still offering full kit w/installation at your shop for $850? I didn't understand if your installation also included filling in the cutout area of the rear fascia and paint. Is that included with the $850 cost?

BTW, if you'd rather PM, I'm okay with that.

Thanks Venomous!

Yessir local install is $850 and shipped to you $340. Bumper repair is $350 additionally to graft and smoothed as well as painted.
Appreciate the compliments :chain:

I assume a full days work for install, what about paint cure time for the rear fascia? Trying to figure out how long I'd have to budget for a trip down there. I'm in Nashville, so I'm looking at 775 miles. One day down, one days work, one day back... Sound reasonable?

I assume a full days work for install, what about paint cure time for the rear fascia? Trying to figure out how long I'd have to budget for a trip down there. I'm in Nashville, so I'm looking at 775 miles. One day down, one days work, one day back... Sound reasonable?

Yessir, that can be done in about 6 hours or so. I could have my personal bumper or another already ready for you to speed things up :burnout:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back