Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

Seriously i get stopped once a day with people asking me about it. It sound's great in cab not so loud that you can't talk amazing sound better price :)

Seriously i get stopped once a day with people asking me about it. It sound's great in cab not so loud that you can't talk amazing sound better price :)

Yessir and you'll get many more compliments. Glad to have another happy customer. :D

I have the mufflers and side plates for $250 plus ship. Rear exit setup with X Pipe is $300 plus ship sir.

Any pics of the rear exit setup Scott????? Does it just replace the OE system from cat/mids back??

Perfect, im planning the side exits so will just need the mufflers and plates. Anyway i could talk to you through email simce i cant pm atm. And im deployed right now its easier for me to email. so we can get this set up.

Perfect, im planning the side exits so will just need the mufflers and plates. Anyway i could talk to you through email simce i cant pm atm. And im deployed right now its easier for me to email. so we can get this set up.

Actually scratch that , im going with the rear exit. Do you offer a military discount? I can provide a picture of my active duty id if need be. Im actually deployed right now and trying to get parts together for when i get back. Email me at [email protected]

Is this a single muffler or dual muffler set up? And is this the same muffler that tooloe put on his truck?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a single muffler or dual muffler set up? And is this the same muffler that tooloe put on his truck?

It's a dual muffler setup used on both rear exit and side exit. Side exit is H piped and Rear is X piped. Both sound very close to each other. Tooloe had no mufflers! Lmfao! It sounded beast but loud as fawk inside and outside and his had a lumpy cam in it as well. He ended up putting mufflers on afterwards but not sure what kind but not mine sir.

Pics of rear exit setup?????????? please........thanks........

Any pics of the rear exit setup Scott????? Does it just replace the OE system from cat/mids back??

I don't have underneath pics to share but yes you'll remove factory cat back, muffler and resonator, install my X pipe, then mufflers, and you can reuse existing tailpipe sir. Looks stock, sounds sick!!:drool:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci4cHEM3XnY[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's and idle drive by and rev clip of my own truck. Y'all have heard her at the track, and in Mexico vids but this is a quieter atmosphere vid.
Enjoy and thanks for supporting Venomous1 Racing:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back