Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

MMMmmmmmmmmm come get yours now locally! Still working on a shippable kit for the rest of yas:drool:

IMG_0148.png

Scott, how much for this kit? Still giving a lot of consideration to adding this when I come down. Not so much for the sound, although that's a bonus, but I just like how clean and neat it is, plus it's unique.

man I can drop my truck off to ya tomorrow if you can work with a discover card.... :) just let me know! Im ready..

I made my last payment on my THIRSTY GIRL on Friday!!! :) Let the MODZ begin!! And WIFEY is ok with it too! She loves my truck too ;) even if she is jealous! lol

By the way.. just rolled thru your neck of the woods about an hour ago!, on my way back from Big D...

Scott does body work! Also, you can pay him via PayPal with your card if you link it to your PayPal account. I've done this before on some various purchases and I confirmed with Scott a few weeks back that he can accept payment in this way.

man I can drop my truck off to ya tomorrow if you can work with a discover card.... :) just let me know! Im ready..

Not set up for CC as of yet but as NSDQ said you can use your card through Paypal and works out great. :)

I made my last payment on my THIRSTY GIRL on Friday!!! :) Let the MODZ begin!! And WIFEY is ok with it too! She loves my truck too ;) even if she is jealous! lol

Congrats bro! That's a great feeling I can't wait to enjoy. Sounds like you found a great Wife to let you enjoy your hobby :)
Keep her close as they are hard to find ;-)

By the way.. just rolled thru your neck of the woods about an hour ago!, on my way back from Big D...

Damn I had just crashed out too or I coulda met you on our local cruise strip. It hops on Friday and Saturday nights.
Oh ya, meant to ask if you do body dent repair?

I do collision repair/debt repair as well sir. Trying to be a one stop shop for these beasts.

Scott does body work! Also, you can pay him via PayPal with your card if you link it to your PayPal account. I've done this before on some various purchases and I confirmed with Scott a few weeks back that he can accept payment in this way.

Thanks for the good word man. :listen:

No problem! Figured since I was awake out here due to the time difference I'd help a brother out so you didn't lose out on a customer!

No problem! Figured since I was awake out here due to the time difference I'd help a brother out so you didn't lose out on a customer!

Yeah I try to get a Lil sleep so I'm not bitchy and zombie like :eek:
Thanks bro

get the sleep while you can cause I'm working your ass like a slave when I come to Waco hahahaha

That's sounds badass how much are you thinking the kit is going to cost and did that truck have any work done to the motor

That's sounds badass how much are you thinking the kit is going to cost and did that truck have any work done to the motor

That's a stock 10 bro with my UD pulley and exhaust ;-)
Sounds cammed and like a boss right?
Still working on a shippable kit and pricing but can come here and get it done for $850 out the door with new pipe from manifold/header all the way out, H pipe, new mufflers and plates and install.

That's a stock 10 bro with my UD pulley and exhaust ;-)
Sounds cammed and like a boss right?
Still working on a shippable kit and pricing but can come here and get it done for $850 out the door with new pipe from manifold/header all the way out, H pipe, new mufflers and plates and install.

Damn! That's a good deal with everything including the install.

Pay pal, huh? Ok, I am game to try it. We need to settle on a price I guess to do this then.

I wanna do the tranny swap, the rear end gears, the 170 t-stat ( which I have ), replace the power steering pump ( which I have ), and the power steering hoses, bleed the brakes, and I want the upgraded clutch and hydrolics package, and.shifter, and your new traction package. Lol, how much for all that?

Last edited by a moderator:
" I'll make you an offer you can't refuse"
I'll get you a quote together and send it to ya sir. Thanks for your consideration:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back