Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

I have to say i wasnt even considering changing my exhaust which it looks like someone just swapped the cans out with something, but now I want your system!

I might as well change my direct deposit to your account! V1R seems to be the way to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro. I found when going to GTG that every swinging dick had a Magnablow and they all sounded relatively the same! I was destined to find the deep, mellow tone I sought after and finally founds several years ago and now offer as an affordable sound with performance to boot for you guys.:rock:

" I'll make you an offer you can't refuse"

Scott says this to me quite often regarding my build...and he's not bullshitting. Let's just say I was tinkering with the idea of getting my engine reconditioned and forged along with cam swap and tranny swap, then Scott made me an offer I'm likely not going to be able to refuse lol!

Ok, we can do more later when I get all this paid off... Then I wanna do long tubes w/ electric cut outs, d that new side exhaust kit u do now...and then we can begin on power adders... :)

Oh ya, and will that under drive pulley do anything for a n/a engine? If so, how much for that too, since you'd be in there already doing the psteering pump...?

Oh ya, and will that under drive pulley do anything for a n/a engine? If so, how much for that too, since you'd be in there already doing the psteering pump...?

Yessir its designed for an NA engine bro :)
Over a 1 lb lighter of the crank and over an inch smaller diameter :)
Both help the engine rev quicker:drool:

Kool, as soon as you get me some numbers, I will get to work on the pay pal thing...what info of yours will I need to get u paid?

Ok. And I almost forgot. Price out a lightweight racing flywheel, vs a stock job... That should also help it to spin up faster!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back