Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

looks good. is that the exhaust shop tooloe left in that video from a few years back? That is a classic video. i need to dig it up.

found it hahahaha...GOT DAMNNNNN!!!!!

.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLZ5gscvS8k]Sick srt10 truck heads cam Nos - YouTube[/ame]

Getting closer to having a shippable kit though. That'll be the shtuff!

Last edited:
my problem is the cutout in the bumper and my paint scheme.don't know if i would have to paint entire bumper with stripes and clearcoat or just a section. that would be pricey:dontknow::(

my problem is the cutout in the bumper and my paint scheme.don't know if i would have to paint entire bumper with stripes and clearcoat or just a section. that would be pricey:dontknow::(

Nah, bro. I'm sure I can just paint from the stripe over to the right and re-clear. Are stripes smoothed where you can't feel them? Can you send me a pic?
Likely just repair cutout and paint, then clear entire bumper :rock:

On a quadcab, how noisy is this setup in the cab? Annoy the wife loud?!

On a quadcab, how noisy is this setup in the cab? Annoy the wife loud?!

Not at all bud! You're referring to drone and the design, muffler selection, and placement do not produce drone or resonation at all :burnout:
Just a nice, deep, tone that Screams exotic at WOT

Not at all bud! You're referring to drone and the design, muffler selection, and placement do not produce drone or resonation at all :burnout:

Can the mufflers alone replace the factory and if so how they compare. Also can you PM the price of mufflers?

I'm not sure if they'd fit but don't see why not.They can be mounted side by side so should work.

Left you a voice mail, give me a buzz when you can. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back