Another V1R Viper Side Exit Exhaust Black RC

Now That's customer service!!!

You've sold me.. Now I just have to coordinate time and money. Time will be the limiting factor, as I'll have to take off of work. I'll give you as much advanced notice as possible. BTW, my truck is mineral grey.

One final question, I eventually want long tubes, and I have to run at least 2 high flow cats for my emissions testing. How much modification will be required when I put those items on?

Now That's customer service!!!

You've sold me.. Now I just have to coordinate time and money. Time will be the limiting factor, as I'll have to take off of work. I'll give you as much advanced notice as possible. BTW, my truck is mineral grey.

One final question, I eventually want long tubes, and I have to run at least 2 high flow cats for my emissions testing. How much modification will be required when I put those items on?

Not much at all sir. You'll trim away a Lil pipe and install the cats. Easy peasy:)
If you'd like I can install cats from get go and when you change to headers it'll be a simple splice and go.

I'll have to think about that one..

We'd have to plan out placement of the cats to allow clearance for long tubes. I'll likely need o2 sensor extension cables, then a tuner/tune set to disable rear o2 sensors. I plan on an SCT, just not yet. Plus, high flow cats are gonna be another, what, 350$?

It's be too hard to expect my wife to be happy with me spending 1900-2000 right after I am getting my calipers done, new lines/pads, flushing the brake system, potentially replacing one or both front hubs.. I'll be able to swing the exhaust as early as next month, but I can't almost double that cost that soon.

Also, I have to be careful or I'll do everything all at once, then get bored...! Lol.

Venomous1, email me at [email protected] when you get a chance so we can discuss some modifications i'm sure you can help me out with. Stationed in Abilene, TX at the moment and would have no problems making the drive to WACO WACO for some work. Provided the old lady agrees.

Going side exit, guy was booked up till the 25th so I'm having it done then. Going cat delete also! :rock: as soon as its done I'll post pics for sure! I don't want to cut holes in the truck so I'm going to have it exit under the ground effects before the rear tire. Hoping for the Cuda AAR look :burnout:

Going side exit, guy was booked up till the 25th so I'm having it done then. Going cat delete also! :rock: as soon as its done I'll post pics for sure! I don't want to cut holes in the truck so I'm going to have it exit under the ground effects before the rear tire. Hoping for the Cuda AAR look :burnout:

Cut holes! Cut holes! :rock:
Can't wait to hear it bro :)

Get your Viper Truck "Snakebit" with our custom exhaust! Best sounding V-10 Viper exhaust in the market:burnout:

Lets hear these exhaust systems out there. We officially have "Snakebite" exhausts in Canada and Dubai now:burnout:

Cannot wait to get back to the states to get this setup! Only a few weeks left of this deployment! Can anyone thats had the mufflers installed with 3" piping all the way from mani/headers back throw me a price of what you paid so ill have an idea! Thanks!

Has there ever been any pics of what this looks like from underneath ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back