Another VCA for sale!

Raffle? ?? You might think it's made of gold or something.

Raffle? ?? You might think it's made of gold or something.

The raffle was bc I assume way more than 50 ppl wanted one. So they did a raffle to win the opportunity to buy one. Gonna get one of these eventually.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Never mind, says call for price, that just means they want way too much.

Not interested. Just seeing if they wanted $70,000.00 like the other over priced one.

I agree they look awesome, but not $70,000 awesome, maybe if they came supercharged or something along those lines but just appearance, nope. You could make one look the same for under $10,000.

I agree they look awesome, but not $70,000 awesome, maybe if they came supercharged or something along those lines but just appearance, nope. You could make one look the same for under $10,000.

But it won't hold the same value at auction in 20-30 years. Ours are for enjoying now. A vca is for enjoying later.....when it rolls off the auction floor.

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay at the time, they could go in the toilet too, no guarantees, auctions can be good and bad.........

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay at the time, they could go in the toilet too, no guarantees, auctions can be good and bad.........

Yep. And if they go good, what better 10 to have than a vca? I can't afford one right now but I feel they are worth a lot more than the regular 10s. I will let ya tell me I told ya so in 30 years if ya want.

70k is just crazy even if it was supercharged I agree the color is beautiful but so are the 06 gray and the 06 red I still don't know witch one I like better

But it won't hold the same value at auction in 20-30 years. Ours are for enjoying now. A vca is for enjoying later.....when it rolls off the auction floor.

I enjoy mine now. :D
Then again, I didn't pay $70k or anywhere near that.

I enjoy mine now. :D
Then again, I didn't pay $70k or anywhere near that.

I'll go out on a limb and say you got the best deal I have seen!:rock: I've gotten a few GREAT deals but still not that good!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back