Anyone get their SCT?

hehe i liked that reply. i was like o shit for a second hehe. u guys could probably talk me into some crazy shit on this truck. learning as i go.

coloradokid said:
hehe i liked that reply. i was like o shit for a second hehe. u guys could probably talk me into some crazy shit on this truck. learning as i go.

Don't tell them that... you're in for it now:D

WARNING!!!!

coloradokid said:

You do need to keep the turn signal fluid topped off onThese
trucks or you WILL have electrical issues!!!:p

supercar1of1 said:
You do need to keep the turn signal fluid topped off onThese
trucks or you WILL have electrical issues!!!:p

No doubt.. I use a concoction of 1 part widow washer fluid, 2 parts Royal Purple and a dash of tabasco for my turn signal fluid. I figured it would be worth an extra 7.98hp.:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
No doubt.. I use a concoction of 1 part widow washer fluid, 2 parts Royal Purple and a dash of tabasco for my turn signal fluid. I figured it would be worth an extra 7.98hp.:dontknow:

Should we tell him that he needs to keep at least two spare lug nut
solenoid gaskets as per TSB11820.:D :D :D :D :elefant:

PS I am insulted, can you believe MR. Love This Truck would think we would pick at a brother member???

Last edited:
coloradokid said:

You have a sense of humor...you will do well on this forum..:p ;)

Marty I tried calling today and got the same as wesman...nothing but rings. I felt it might be of some importance to tell you that since I never anticipated this kinda wait period for it to be shipped, I am now within 3-4 days of being through with school and no longer at the address I gave you. I'll try again tomorrow, but if I don't get an answer then I'll be left with two options...

1) you pay the shipping after you send it to the address that I will no longer be listed at as of this Thursday so that the package can be sent to my permanent address.

2) I'll cancel my order and you can refund my money back to my card...

If this hasn't been shipped yet, a PM would be greatly appreciated to let me know one way or the other.

supercar1of1 said:
Should we tell him that he needs to keep at least two spare lug nut
solenoid gaskets as per TSB11820.:D :D :D :D :elefant:

PS I am insulted, can you believe MR. Love This Truck would think we would pick at a brother member???

:D Now why would I ever think that:dontknow: :D

Tyler McW, your old address does not come up in Fed Ex. It has been done for quite some time. Kadda left messages, Levi called numerous times and we have no answers back. You need to call us with a good address as it has been done and ready to go.
The whole shop has tryed to call you. Don't reply back here, just call us.
321-635-8866 We are standing by.

msdnga said:
Tyler McW, your old address does not come up in Fed Ex. It has been done for quite some time. Kadda left messages, Levi called numerous times and we have no answers back. You need to call us with a good address as it has been done and ready to go.

This is the type of service that earned a spot on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbeEmLN-ts

Tyler, thanks for calling. But the address is still a bad address. Please call us back.

msdnga said:
I got no phone calls until today marty...no messages either. I blamed it on the phone service, but I rarely have this happen with anyone else who tries to contact me, unless you tried contacting me at the same time everyday when I was in a classroom building with no service(in which case I still get voicemails...). The address I gave you recieves Fed Ex as does my home address, I don't know what's wrong with what you're doing, but I know that my dad uses Fed Ex for alot of his business stuff and they've yet to have a problem finding us.

msdnga said:
Tyler, thanks for calling. But the address is still a bad address. Please call us back.
Also, I spoke with my parents about shipping it to the P.O. Box which your secretary(or whoever I spoke with) said was the only address that worked, and they told me Fed Ex doesn't ship to USPS locations?:dontknow: I'll check the tracking number she gave me tomorrow morning to make sure my shit ain't in Delaware...:bebored:

question on my sct tuner. when i installed my tune. like right when i installed it. the 91 oct tune ran great. the tires barked into 2nd and i would do a small burn out when i floored it from a dead stop. this is in a qc with automatic of course. when i turned the truck off and went out later that night it wouldnt do it again. it was actually that night even. when u think it would let loose. i still, a week later, cant get it to run like it did when i first installed the tune. any reason.

it feels inconsistant. i have tryed on a low tank of fuel vs full. didnt matter. also night and day. and different surfaces.

coloradokid said:
question on my sct tuner. when i installed my tune. like right when i installed it. the 91 oct tune ran great. the tires barked into 2nd and i would do a small burn out when i floored it from a dead stop. this is in a qc with automatic of course. when i turned the truck off and went out later that night it wouldnt do it again. it was actually that night even. when u think it would let loose. i still, a week later, cant get it to run like it did when i first installed the tune. any reason.

it feels inconsistant. i have tryed on a low tank of fuel vs full. didnt matter. also night and day. and different surfaces.

There are so many variables to answer that kind of question. Maybe your tire pressure was higher that day. Maybe the air temps were different. Maybe the gas you used was better. Maybe you were going uphill instead of downhill. Maybe there was moisture on the ground. Maybe the Sickness was after you with that exercise suit. Maybe Annu was looking for you to take a picture (Sorry Annu just seemed funny at the time)? Who knows.:dontknow: Maybe your truck saw a deer and didn't want to be a CE.:dontknow: :D

coloradokid said:
anyone have any feedback on my last post?

My truck seems to have stopped the spark rattle and is running fine now.
The only thing I can think of is that the ECM has what is called adaptive
strategy which can cause this, but one of the computer guy's needs to
chime in on this one.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back