Anyone get their SCT?

hahaha Clint on the war path

:rock: You tell'um Clint:D .....It's because your special :D that Marty gave you so much attention:D :toilet:
Really, I am sure Marty is tring his best ---How many of these tuners were ordered and how long does it take to get them ready and then shipped out...Seems to me that eveyone that ordered one has sooner or later received theirs.....With the amount that have been sent there have been problems,,Mine included,,,I am still waiting for Marty's reply as to what I need to get my sct problems solved. I am also waiting to see when he will have the Dyno day and then hopefully I will be able to make it and get my truck and sct dialed in...:rock: :burnout: :burnout::elefant:

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, and I understand what it's like to so busy you can't hardly see straight, but I don't see it as the customers' responsability to have to call every couple of weeks to ask if their tuner is shipped or being tuned. I personally would be much more patient had I not been charged before my tuner even arrived at Marty's shop...I feel that if you're that far behind you should be contacting US, the people that are feeding you business, to let us know via mass PM or e-mail just how long we're looking at waiting before you can get us a tuner.

The reason I don't call every week to check on progress is because I'd rather you read these responses after you're done working for the day, so you're not on the phone when you could be programming or shipping.

This post isn't in doubt that you're a stand up guy or saying that you're not working your ass off. It's simply so that you get a little feedback from me, a customer, and also so that everyone knows what kind of experience we are having with you guys. Whenever I get products from X-metal or anywhere else I do the same thing for the sake of future customers.

40 Vipers were on my list, I have 7 left to do. The ones that are left over to do were ordered after the GB ended, yet I still gave them the price and warned they would not be as quick shipping as the March 20th guys (Wes is the only exception) I busted out on my off shift.
Mixed in the middle of that list is 128 other tuners non SRT10's. That has to be done also. Wypers SCT shipped out to another viper guy who is returning it to me. So I do get mistakes, but I do my best to keep them at a minimum.
Jim, I am on it...

msdnga said:
Wes, I am here and you know you are the next guy on the list when the tuners arrive this week.

Cool...thanks Marty.....looking forward to it

--wes

Marty good to talk with you again!

Please accept my apology for being an A$$!

THANKS AGAIN! :rock:
Roger

flchub said:
Thats a ridiculous statement at best,this isnt xmetal,he has been getting tuners out everyday,he answers his phone when he's there ,he's not avoiding anyone ,.

Futhermore he spent nearly four hours on my truck tuning it on the dyno ,replacing parts and going over everything in detail with me,he spent 2 more hours then he originally billed me for and didnt charge me any extra.

He also came to our dyno day and tuned trucks with the sct for free,he spent nearly 10 hours without charging anyone for his time.

Marty is a standup guy,hes not out to screw anyone over.

IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO MARTY THEN CALL HIM ,DONT EMAIL HIM FIRST CALL HIM!

Yes flchub,I agree with ya, Marty has stood by what he has said and done exactly what he said he would do with me and the tuner,mine is working perfectly now,just gotta get to the dyno ,then the final tune,THANKS AGAIN MARTY!:rock:

This up down up down ride on this thread is making me dizzy. I'm impatient when I'm charged for something not given to me soon after. I guess I'll wait a bit longer when the rush has died some before ordering.

Got it Brad!
Venom Power, what is your name? (PM)
Thanks Roger!

It took Marty like 6 seconds to call. He's a busy mofo guys... take it easy on him. He'll make it right with you

Well, here we are, a week later and nothing as usual,

You can go ahead and cancel my order Marty. I called the shop three times today to tell you this in person as you say you don't check the forum that often but I got RNA 3 times now. I have better things to do than chase down someone that is being paid to provide me a service.

To be honest I don't feel comfortable having the tuning and well being of my truck in someones hands that doesn't return emails, PM's or answer their phones. You know my name and have my info, please process the full refund back to my CC.

--wes

Your e-mail was answered this morning, the tuner is done and shipping out. I have no voice mails from you here? The Office secretary has no messages from you either?

Marty, that tune you sent me works great. The truck feels like a beast now. The best part is it does rolling burn outs now. Thanks again buddy.

msdnga said:
Your e-mail was answered this morning, the tuner is done and shipping out. I have no voice mails from you here? The Office secretary has no messages from you either?

There doesn't seem to be a secretary, as the phone just rings and rings and rings. It's happened three times today, it happened the first day I talked to you on your cell phone when I was trying to place the order and had to call back several times and then you called and spoke with them and told them to answer the phone. It's happened many times over the last 5+ weeks , that's why I have been sending emails (which you have never answered) and PM's, so at least I have some history of it.

--wes

i recieved my tuner today:rock:

i was wondering. i did cat delete and drop in air filter. i have the tstat but i havent installed it yet. i went ahead and ran the tune. is that ok or do i need to wait? all i did was run it up and down the street to see how it felt with the tune. felt good but i want to know if i can run it without the tstat for a day or not? i wont be able to install it till sunday.

coloradokid said:
i recieved my tuner today:rock:

i was wondering. i did cat delete and drop in air filter. i have the tstat but i havent installed it yet. i went ahead and ran the tune. is that ok or do i need to wait? all i did was run it up and down the street to see how it felt with the tune. felt good but i want to know if i can run it without the tstat for a day or not? i wont be able to install it till sunday.

I know you are just kidding....everybody knows that not changing the stat will cause irreversable electronic problems with the truck and result in having to replace the whole wiring system and control modules....otherwise no problem...

I haven't done the t-stat yet, and mine is running fine. The fan comes on a little more is all. Marty said its ok to do, but put the 170 in soon. He also said he ran a turbo truck with a stock t-stat for a while.

TNVIPER said:
I know you are just kidding....everybody knows that not changing the stat will cause irreversable electronic problems with the truck and result in having to replace the whole wiring system and control modules....otherwise no problem...
LOL:D

It will just kick your fan on sooner and sound like a jet at the stoplight:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back