Anyone get their SCT?

Yellow venom 366 said:
I didn't know Mohawk had 94 octane,I only knew of one 94 octane Husky station in the city here,Im gonna look around now Ron,Thanks, And No I never had any pinging at all,just awhole lot of pavement screaming!LOL!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Husky= Same fuel
Have Fun!

Sorry guys, real busy. Send me any changes you need to techsupport e-mail with your tuner number off the back and I can adjust.
Reichard's is 6000shift and 6500rev limit, not 7000.
If some of you are getting detonation on the 93 curve, then I agree, the fuel truly is not 93 octane.
Clint's truck was dynoed today here on the SCT tuner and he hit 703 rear wheel. The SCT is truly an amazing tool for tuning.

Have patience if you have not recieved your tuner yet, I work daily on them all. (including all the non SRT10 GB orders from other customers)

msdnga said:
Sorry guys, real busy. Send me any changes you need to techsupport e-mail with your tuner number off the back and I can adjust.
Reichard's is 6000shift and 6500rev limit, not 7000.
If some of you are getting detonation on the 93 curve, then I agree, the fuel truly is not 93 octane.
Clint's truck was dynoed today here on the SCT tuner and he hit 703 rear wheel. The SCT is truly an amazing tool for tuning.

Have patience if you have not recieved your tuner yet, I work daily on them all. (including all the non SRT10 GB orders from other customers)
what's clint running on his truck - paxton, roe, nos ??

He has a Paxton with a cam and ported heads. I did not use any of the Paxton parts, I put on 10 60lb injectors and a 2 bar map sensor to tune it with the SCT. His boost is 11 psi currently.

PIR sounds like a legit business trip for me Randy....;^)

Ok...I've been pretty patient with this getting here, but 3 and a half weeks have gone by since my card was charged and still no tuner.:banghead:

wesman said:
waiting impatiently here......over a month on mine.

--wes
The only thing that makes me impatient is the fact that this is the first business that's charged me before the product was shipped.:dontknow:

Hey Clint when is the dyno day set for ...I'm still waiting for Marty to reply to my email and PM with the problems im having ...

flchub said:
have u guys called him

...Took 2 calls to order...hmmmm...I never had to call Sean Roe or Justin after I ordered from them.....I am just hoping this will be worth it...Marty was very nice each time I talked to him but he sure does not keep you informed...I am trying to keep the faith..:(

Got mine yesterday ...... Ready to go after T.B. install ... I'll post up some numbers after tune ...

TNVIPER said:
...Took 2 calls to order...hmmmm...I never had to call Sean Roe or Justin after I ordered from them.....I am just hoping this will be worth it...Marty was very nice each time I talked to him but he sure does not keep you informed...I am trying to keep the faith..:(
i remember being put on a waiting list for the roe twin screw and never getting a call from sean roe while everyone else got theirs so i guess no ones perfect.

i have told u guys the best way to get ahold of him,if u dont want to call then oh well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back