***Anyone recognize this truck near Boston***

For starter this does not have original motor anymore .It use to have air ride .I believe all bolt ons that were on it Cody sold off before he got rid of it .When he had it in PCB before he sold it it had electrical issues .Speedometer was not working in it . It has had a rough past.And Nana raced the crap out of it.
Great info for any parties interested.

For starter this does not have original motor anymore .It use to have air ride .I believe all bolt ons that were on it Cody sold off before he got rid of it .When he had it in PCB before he sold it it had electrical issues .Speedometer was not working in it . It has had a rough past.And Nana raced the crap out of it.

Good to know. What happened to the original engine?

Good to know. What happened to the original engine?
:dontknow:
I do know Nana was one of the first to spray a viper truck and he did 1 mile runs in it .He put an ugly ass Daytona wing on it and parachute ,roll cage,150 shot, air ride front end set up .And stickers all over it .
I do think he actually had the 1 mile record in it for a long time .

Last edited:
Sounds like finding one of these that has not been wrecked, raced or otherwise abused is going to be harder than finding a 5.0 Mustang that's not been beat on.

Maybe I should go back to my original Turbo GMC 5.3 Canyon idea hahaha

'Moe

I have one, well two that I would sell if the price was right. I think your price range is a little low for a mint condition one.

Sounds like finding one of these that has not been wrecked, raced or otherwise abused is going to be harder than finding a 5.0 Mustang that's not been beat on. Maybe I should go back to my original Turbo GMC 5.3 Canyon idea hahaha 'Moe
You also gotta keep in mind who has owned it. I've had my truck since it had 6700 on the odometer. It now has just under 22k and I've owned it for about 5 yrs and religiously kept up with everything including changing the oil every 600-1200 miles with mobile one. I've had my issues with codes and such being thrown but as long as you get to the bottom of the cause and fix them then there shouldn't be any problems. These trucks are gonna have electrical and mechanical issues like any other vehicle out there. It's the owner and how well they take care of their pride and joy that really makes a difference.

Last edited:
I've spoken to David on his RC. I'm VERY interested in it. Spoke with him on the phone and seems like a great guy with a great truck. I need to sell my GTO before I can do anything which presents itself with various challenges.

Really would love to buy his truck. Its about in the ballpark of what I want to spend and seems well loved and cared for.

'Moe

I've spoken to David on his RC. I'm VERY interested in it. Spoke with him on the phone and seems like a great guy with a great truck. I need to sell my GTO before I can do anything which presents itself with various challenges.

Really would love to buy his truck. Its about in the ballpark of what I want to spend and seems well loved and cared for.

'Moe

I traded my GTO in for a SRT-10 about a month ago. I'm sure I've seen you in that forum as well.

'Moe

Did you post it up on FB group 'GTO 04-06 Trade N Sell'? I had a lot of hits on there before selling mine to a member on here :D

'Moe

Did you post it up on FB group 'GTO 04-06 Trade N Sell'? I had a lot of hits on my GTO there before selling it to a member here :D

It's a reunion of gto owners in here. I rocked an 04 before my first 10 also.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back