Anyone running 1 of these systems?

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MBRP S5122AL 4 This exhaust was one of my choices before and found them for $312.00 with free shipping, it is the seamless aluminized pipe which is fine as I do not use the truck in any bad weather(maybe rain once in a while). Is anyone running this system or know/hear one before?? I have read that it is very LOUD which is fine but only found a few vids.... Thanks

Yeah, just 1 monster 4"pipe with 5" tip...........

Anyone hear one before, found one vid that it sounded impressive in, thought $312 was an awesome price for a complete system..... Not saying bigger is better just a good price on a quality system that I found, just on the option list. Still running the OE, 10 year old exhaust with catless mids, sounds nice but I'm sure this would sound better. Trying to remember who told me but they said the dual 2.5 into 4" single would actually flow better than actual duals?????????

I have heard of single into duals, but I have never heard of duals into single. But that doesn't mean someone doesn't have that system. Good luck with your search.

Thanks, I found a few running it and loved the deep sound but they were old threads, not that that means it's still not good..........Hopefully more info presents itself.

Chris, that guy that's up here in Worcester that did my custom system from where my B&B mids stop, could probably give you a great deal if you're going with 2.5" aluminized. It's still going to be more than that $300+ system that you're looking at but might be a great alternative!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7U2ZMyfcao&feature=player_detailpage&list=ULi7U2ZMyfcao]after 4" MBRP - YouTube[/ame]

Ugh, sounds like pure shit to me.. Listen to it under load. To each his own though..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly40Ono4hwg]Ram SRT10 MBRP 4" Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

I heard that vid, that was a heavily modded motor, sounds totally different on a mainly stock 10. Thanks for all the responses.

I actually like the way that exhaust sounds. Plus it's what Stewart had on his truck, so you know it's the bestest. :D

hawk02045 said:
I heard that vid, that was a heavily modded motor, sounds totally different on a mainly stock 10. Thanks for all the responses.

Not true. Why ask people opinions if you're Not gonna listen to people.

That video on the Dino sounds like a honda civic with one of those big 6 inch tips lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back