ANYthing extra/hand-me-downs you guys may have?

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys?
Right now I'm probably in the worst financial situation possible and am looking at possibly selling the truck, dropping out of my studies to work more hours, and moving into a small apartment.
If you guys have anything you don't want for your truck or any hand-me-down's whatsoever that you think I could use or could benefit from, PLEASE let me know. I will somehow arrange shipping of whatever.
My clutch right now is basically fried and my tires are all wearing down pretty bad and I can't afford to do anything about it. If you guys have anything relevant to that, I would find money to pay for it if I can find the funds. I can't afford anything new right now. It's frustrating that my truck is in this condition right now and I can't do anything about it. I can't even afford to change the transmission fluid on it! I don't leave my house unless absolutely necessary anymore and I drive my girlfriend's Accord when I do. My truck has become a front yard queen :dontknow: :(
It's sad that I've reached this point but any help or advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated.
Also, If anybody knows of any good job openings in the South Florida area, please let me know. You've got a hard worker here that has spent too much time studying to become a doctor and does not have too much work experience in other things...but I am willing to learn and work my ass off to do what it takes.

Thanks guys!! :rock:

WOW..... Sorry to hear this, Bud. :( So many people (including myself not long ago) seem to be down-and-out these days. :dontknow: :mad: :(

I don't have any extra stuff laying around.... But, I hope you can find some help! You could try to sell-off some of the parts on your truck to get some tires. :dontknow: (That is, if you have the OEM parts still)

God Bless,

How much of a Donation do you need bro. Pm Me with your address adn I'll try my best:rock:

Black1 said:
Looks like ya got 2 decent tires coming your way (From TheMoparConnection)! :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

finance can be a bitch to control sometimes, especially when you're working and studying at the samle time. :mad: and SRT's are not the cheapest trucks to own.:( Stay low for a while, I'm sure you'll overcome. Just keep the truck !! Good luck man, wish I could help. But I need my money to do my driveway...

Dont feel bad man, ive been in that boat for the past few months. Got no money and im barely surviving. Trying as hard as possible to find work out here but there really is a huge pick recently of people who need jobs. Thought about selling my truck too :( If things dont get better soon i will have to get rid of her and ill never see another one again i fear. To top it all off my mother is also have financial problems and i cannot help and shes worried that she could loose the house in a few months if things dont get better. Life right now is awful over here. I dont really even log on to the site here because it just makes me wish things were better. :(

F*CK Alan...I wish I could do more for you right now. Best I can maybe do is let you know Litemup has a couple of Perillies he wants to get rid of that are decent and I can ask some of our sub contractors if they have any work....have you worked in any trades?

Don't drop out of school, brotha. That should be last on your list.

I hope to be in medical school soon too - I'm appin right now! The application process is enough to drain your wallet, let alone having an SRT-10 to keep up with.

I don't know if others would be willing, but I'll throw in some to help you get those tires. What' the total shipping cost? PM me.

I think I still have my old clutch and flywheel. Dont think anything is wrong with them, just had them upgraded after I bought the truck 1 1/2 years ago. Not sure how much is left on them, I'll look. If you think you can use them I'll send them to ya free of charge :)

Not sure if they'll work on an '06?

sh** I thought everybody in here had atleast 4 or 5 cars and were living the Good life:dontknow: I also have been affected this year but It was my fault I was Just too lazy to work and now its biting a hole in my wallet. Now I'm back on my feet again:rock:

Hey Q i know what your talkign about i missed 8 months of truck payments this year and well i finaly have a job again and well hopefully catch it up quickly now... but i also have 4 slicks for tires , and the truck has not moved for since last fall when i put it in storage cant afford to drive it ,, but thats life man gotta suck it up and if ya think you can go to school and afford the truck keep it .. if not ya gotta sell.. the only reason i havent sold mine is cause i now have a good job " 2 months now" and will be able to get it caught up in a few more weeks... but when i was in school my car cost me 800 bux... it certainly was no srt10 thats for sure.......

Annu Kumar said:
sh** I thought everybody in here had atleast 4 or 5 cars and were living the Good life:dontknow: I also have been affected this year but It was my fault I was Just too lazy to work and now its biting a hole in my wallet. Now I'm back on my feet again:rock:

I think everybody has felt the recent slowdown in the business sector over the last year or so. Some people more than others. I too have had several problems in employment and finances due to probate court for the property management company that I work for. I'm struggling as well but barely keeping up with bills. Things always get better if you try hard enough.

Glad to see you doing better Annu.:rock: :rock: BTW what line of work are you in?

Brad

Dope Market, Just kidding:D I own My Own Business. Go to krishnacopytelegraph.com. Was Just bought 2 years ago. Plan to Have My sales at 1 million next year wish me good luck so I can buy more mods and Cars:rock:

Oh Btw Srt Brad and Everybody else on this site. I will give 10% commission If you guys bring any big print Job. The 10% will be from the gross sales price.
For example If you guys bring me a Job for 10K You will get 1k:rock: You guys are my friends And I want to benefit everyone Not just myself:rock:

Annu Kumar said:
Dope Market, Just kidding:D I own My Own Business. Go to krishnacopytelegraph.com. Was Just bought 2 years ago. Plan to Have My sales at 1 million next year wish me good luck so I can buy more mods and Cars:rock:

well well well.. we certainly know who can make us up some sweet VTCOA posters :)..... and i think we'll only need a few less than 100 000 a night :).... so annu what do you have in mind for us :)

Shoot Me straight and I will shoot You Straight:rock: I Love to Print our posters. Somebody give me a Digital file Preferably a PDF High Resolution
Pritns up to 24x36 full color

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back