ANYthing extra/hand-me-downs you guys may have?

Annu Kumar said:
wish me good luck so I can buy more mods and Cars:rock:

I wish you all the luck in the world however I think luck is only part of the equation. "Smart" hard work will get you those mods and cars. Congrats on your successfull business.:rock: :rock:

BTW I would love to see a post on the forum when you hit the 1 million sales mark...........now get to work.

Its gonna Happen Srt Brad:rock: I have 10 Clients Already at 20k A Pop. I need 40 more and I will hit the 7 figure mark:rock: Yes I have to bust my but off to get all this work. Wish Me Luck, Luck, LUCK!!!

QueLocura said:
Hey what's up guys?
Right now I'm probably in the worst financial situation possible and am looking at possibly selling the truck, dropping out of my studies to work more hours, and moving into a small apartment.
If you guys have anything you don't want for your truck or any hand-me-down's whatsoever that you think I could use or could benefit from, PLEASE let me know. I will somehow arrange shipping of whatever.
My clutch right now is basically fried and my tires are all wearing down pretty bad and I can't afford to do anything about it. If you guys have anything relevant to that, I would find money to pay for it if I can find the funds. I can't afford anything new right now. It's frustrating that my truck is in this condition right now and I can't do anything about it. I can't even afford to change the transmission fluid on it! I don't leave my house unless absolutely necessary anymore and I drive my girlfriend's Accord when I do. My truck has become a front yard queen :dontknow: :(
It's sad that I've reached this point but any help or advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated.
Also, If anybody knows of any good job openings in the South Florida area, please let me know. You've got a hard worker here that has spent too much time studying to become a doctor and does not have too much work experience in other things...but I am willing to learn and work my ass off to do what it takes.

Thanks guys!! :rock:
Sorry Alan,No parts as of yet,But I can possibly help with Labor????:)

Best of luck to you, Annu.... :rock: Printing is a GREAT business to be in. :) I had a Commercial Printing/ Graphic Design background years ago. ;) :eek: :)

Awfully sorry that things are down for you financially......

I'm sure it will get better...... Sometimes ya have to reorganize.....

The very best to ya'..... Good luck...

D

Damn guys I didn't even realize how many replies I had gotten until now...
Thank you so much for the support everybody.
This is why I stayed with this club even after my accident. This is why I stayed with the Viper truck. I have never seen a car club...more like a family...that stick together like this and actually help and support one another. This is what it's all about.
Those tires are actually gonna help me out a lot more than most people think. My truck is sitting on bald tires. Thank you VERY VERY much guys. I don't have the words to say right now cuz I'm a little overwhelmed :rock: :D

QueLocura said:
Damn guys I didn't even realize how many replies I had gotten until now...
Thank you so much for the support everybody.
This is why I stayed with this club even after my accident. This is why I stayed with the Viper truck. I have never seen a car club...more like a family...that stick together like this and actually help and support one another. This is what it's all about.
Those tires are actually gonna help me out a lot more than most people think. My truck is sitting on bald tires. Thank you VERY VERY much guys. I don't have the words to say right now cuz I'm a little overwhelmed :rock: :D

this is true, and i have been in a couple other clubs...THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!:rock:

Annu Kumar said:
How much of a Donation do you need bro. Pm Me with your address adn I'll try my best:rock:
I appreciate that a lot Annu, I can't take $ from you guys. I just can't do that. The gesture alone shows a lot to me. Thank you so much bro. What goes around comes around :burnout:

nycstev said:
sorry to hear Bro.. Just tossed agood stock clutch setup.. I should have known
Thank you Steve. Crap! well ya didn't know. next time don't throw away a beautiful thing like that :p LOL

Black1 said:
Looks like ya got 2 decent tires coming your way (From TheMoparConnection)!
I can't believe it... :rock:

Floor said:
finance can be a bitch to control sometimes, especially when you're working and studying at the samle time. and SRT's are not the cheapest trucks to own. Stay low for a while, I'm sure you'll overcome. Just keep the truck !! Good luck man, wish I could help. But I need my money to do my driveway...
Tell me about it man...it's a freakin brainphuck when I wanna study to become a doctor. But I can't afford to do it because I can't work enough hours since I'm always doing school-related things!! That is my plan though, I'm gonna stay VERY low for a while. Hey I was in Belgium when I was younger for a gymnastics competition. We were in Ghent I think?? Was a beautiful place. What's up with those waffles? I never had one!! :D

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Dont feel bad man, ive been in that boat for the past few months. Got no money and im barely surviving. Trying as hard as possible to find work out here but there really is a huge pick recently of people who need jobs. Thought about selling my truck too If things dont get better soon i will have to get rid of her and ill never see another one again i fear. To top it all off my mother is also have financial problems and i cannot help and shes worried that she could loose the house in a few months if things dont get better. Life right now is awful over here. I dont really even log on to the site here because it just makes me wish things were better.
Damn man...as cliche as it sounds, I do believe everything happens for a reason. You gotta stay strong man and keep moving up up up everyday. Don't let negativity or frustration bring you down. I went through a pretty dark period recently by doing just that. Try to hold onto that truck as long as you can because you know you'll be kicking yourself in the ass later on.
I will be praying for your mother. My mother is in a similar situation so I know how you feel. She's a realtor so imagine the shit she's in with this market now. It's frustrating and almost depressing when you see your own mother in a situation like that and there's not much you can do. Just be there for her and it'll help more than anything else.

Rice Eater said:
F*CK Alan...I wish I could do more for you right now. Best I can maybe do is let you know Litemup has a couple of Perillies he wants to get rid of that are decent and I can ask some of our sub contractors if they have any work....have you worked in any trades?
What's up Chad? I'm gonna ask him to see what he's doing with those tires. He probably burnt em up with that beautiful truck of his :D
Unfortunately my whole life thus far has been competing and coaching gymnastics and then studying medicine. Don't have experience in much of anything else unfortunately.

Hnrthefallen said:
Don't drop out of school, brotha. That should be last on your list.

I hope to be in medical school soon too - I'm appin right now! The application process is enough to drain your wallet, let alone having an SRT-10 to keep up with.

I don't know if others would be willing, but I'll throw in some to help you get those tires. What' the total shipping cost? PM me.
Believe me, it is the last thing I wanted to do but at least for this semester I have no other choice.
Hey congrats man...how'd you do on the MCAT?? Where you appin to? Quite a lengthy and expensive process isn't it...
Thanks for the support. I haven't found out how much the shipping is yet. I will hopefully have enough though. Thank you bro. Save the money cuz now is when you are really gonna start hurting financially. Stay strong until you're in your residency so you can be notoriously underpaid for the hours you work ;)

I have one Pirelli tire that is in good shape (1,500 miles on it) ...

Will ship it to you for free if you need it ;)

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I think I still have my old clutch and flywheel. Dont think anything is wrong with them, just had them upgraded after I bought the truck 1 1/2 years ago. Not sure how much is left on them, I'll look. If you think you can use them I'll send them to ya free of charge

Not sure if they'll work on an '06?
Thank you Dave...
Let me know if they're still usable...anything right now is probably better than what I've got on the truck. I don't know how I'm still able to drive it. Can anyone else chime in here and tell me if that would work on my 06?? Are there any differences??
:)

flchub said:
que if u wanna come work for me part time in key largo i'll come pick ya up
Hey what's up clint? I sent ya a PM :rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Hey Q i know what your talkign about i missed 8 months of truck payments this year and well i finaly have a job again and well hopefully catch it up quickly now... but i also have 4 slicks for tires , and the truck has not moved for since last fall when i put it in storage cant afford to drive it ,, but thats life man gotta suck it up and if ya think you can go to school and afford the truck keep it .. if not ya gotta sell.. the only reason i havent sold mine is cause i now have a good job " 2 months now" and will be able to get it caught up in a few more weeks... but when i was in school my car cost me 800 bux... it certainly was no srt10 thats for sure.......
Damn bro..sorry to hear about your troubles too man. A couple years back you were doing pretty good!! It's crazy how fast things can change. I'm trying as hard as I can to keep the truck, but in the end if I HAVE to sell it, I will. I can always buy 10 of em later on when I'm a doctor.

1qksrt said:
Sorry Alan,No parts as of yet,But I can possibly help with Labor????
Thanks Mickey...I might have to take you up on that offer. I would gladly drive up there, bring some beers, cook some food and help out :rock:

Django said:
Awfully sorry that things are down for you financially......

I'm sure it will get better...... Sometimes ya have to reorganize.....

The very best to ya'..... Good luck...

D

Thanks for the support Dr. D... I'm hangin tough here, it's gonna take a whole lot to keep me from my goals...

I also have a Fidenza flywheel you can have....only a few 5000 rpms drops on it :D

Need a new drop in filter ? I also have a spare S&B filter for the stock intake.

MUTT said:
this is true, and i have been in a couple other clubs...THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!:rock:
There is NO other club like this...I've been in quite a few car clubs and other random clubs.
I have NEVER been around a group like this. This is truly a family here and I'm phucking proud to be a part of it. I don't wanna get ghey on you guys so I'll stop now. I'm feelin a bit emotional right now :dontknow: :rock:

mmmmtorque said:
I have one Pirelli tire that is in good shape (1,500 miles on it) ...

Will ship it to you for free if you need it
Hey I sent you a PM...:)

Wow, totally missed this thread. . . :eek: :)

Sorry to hear about your woes. . . If I had anything laying around to give ya, I'd do it man.

I wish you luck though! :rock:

I have a spare set of upper and lower heat shields for the stock exhaust manifolds. I'll even cover shipping.
That's really all I have right now.

Sorry about the finances, man. Be patient (and smart) and they'll improve.

Alan,

Call me I could probably set you up with some work in MIA (Miami International Airport) if your interested.

If DaveT doesn't still have his clutch I have a used one I can help you out with - it has bout 4K miles on it ......... :rock:

Lemme know if it will help you out :)

Note: Please don't quit your studies - education is where it's at! I am also in the real estate industry and have been out of work for 10 of the last 12 months :( :( :( If I had more education in something besides real estate, I could get a decent paying job. CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION, IT IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR FUTURE :rock:

Good luck :elefant:

alan,

u butthole why didnt u say something earlier??? i wish i had some stuff to help u out. i will keep my ears open. the important thing is that you stay in school and become a doctor. you have to do whats best for u and ur girl. if you have to sell the srt , then sell it. its a material thing, a want more then a need. it can always be replaced. plus ,after you become a doctor u can buy one for everyday of the week. u know we got ur back, wether it be money, parts, etc. thats the one thing i love about this place , everyone comes together to help out.

Hey Loco I am in no position to help you out with money but I can support you if you wanna talk..Shoot me a PM and I will give you a call.... and no matter what if Billy tries to send you Stinkers old plastic Love Sheep...Just say no...All the tire patches leave serious friction burns :( :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back