• Viper

Votes: 51 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a Couple Cody ........ Ya got my vote Bud .... Before the hood

MythicDone1.jpg

Mystic1.jpg

JIm

thanks for the votes - i really was not planning on running for TOTM till she was done, still a little work that needs to be completed and Stinkers TT setup when ever he let me know when to drop off the truck " hopefuly sometime this yr " :D :D :D :D

good luck to all

TNVIPER said:
That yellar truck is purdy but I aint got over getting beat by a yellar truck on the other forum TOTM....:argh: ....Cody ya got mine but ya better get some pics up...this aint gonna be one of those runaways..;)

Larry,

I got three words for you

You Got Robbed!

The one and only time I really considered being a part of stuffing a ballet box and committing voter fraud.

VJ

TNVIPER said:
That yellar truck is purdy but I aint got over getting beat by a yellar truck on the other forum TOTM....:argh: ....Cody ya got mine but ya better get some pics up...this aint gonna be one of those runaways..;)
Suck it up ..... hehehe :D :D :D

close one this mth !!!!! woot ! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Ok, so our camera no longer comes on...I'll try and get some iPhone pics up today, until I can buy another camera :eek:

Great run this month, too close for comfort :D
Good luck YF's ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Ok, so our camera no longer comes on...I'll try and get some iPhone pics up today, until I can buy another camera :eek:

Great run this month, too close for comfort :D
Good luck YF's ;)

good luck to you too man - looks like you got it :)

and it is a close one

:eek:OMG... I'm here scratchin' mah head not knowing what to do. I hate these kind'a polls where all of the participating 10's are outstanding and each truck has much, much appeal. I'm not a QC kind'a guy but DAYUM.. Getsum gotsum hott looks and that SC looks great with the polished plenum and yellow valve covers. Viper sported like three different shifters in those pics but I think the latest one looks best. I still love where the arm switch for the giggle gas is mounted. That's so unique. And Psycho Psycho Psycho.. I love that stance. Black and an '06 slammed like that reminds me of OSO's beast. That screen look great in the dash and the engine bay is real clean looking. I want some braided lines now. :dontknow: I haven't voted yet but I'll flip a three sided coin to help me on this. I really wish I can vote for all three.:congrats:

Last edited:
Thank you for your comments bud - teh latest pic's are with the new shifter and handle installed :rock:

after i get her done i will post up a complete mod list and what is done to the truck

prob wont be till next yr or late this yr depending on the new mod and type but it going FI with NOS ;)

Yea folks, Vote

I would really hate to use my Vote as a Tie Breaker

VJ

Current mod list as follows:

Built forged Motor
Mopar Headers
Mopar mids
Mopar Comp Cam
QTP Elec cutouts
port & polished TB
TB spacer NOS tap
CrankCase Breather