it's not Mikey ?

Take a closer look.....

Once you stop laughing, you may not want to ask that question again

THESICKNESS. said:
Viper gets my vote

Hi DOM,

Your not very good at this are you :D

Jeff

it has always surprised me that more people dont take part in the TOTM pole's or discussion's

i for one like people feed back on my 10, lets me know if im going in the right direction and doing it right.... ;)

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Venom Power said:
:eek:OMG... I'm here scratchin' mah head not knowing what to do. I hate these kind'a polls where all of the participating 10's are outstanding and each truck has much, much appeal. I'm not a QC kind'a guy but DAYUM.. Getsum gotsum hott looks and that SC looks great with the polished plenum and yellow valve covers. Viper sported like three different shifters in those pics but I think the latest one looks best. I still love where the arm switch for the giggle gas is mounted. That's so unique. And Psycho Psycho Psycho.. I love that stance. Black and an '06 slammed like that reminds me of OSO's beast. That screen look great in the dash and the engine bay is real clean looking. I want some braided lines now. :dontknow: I haven't voted yet but I'll flip a three sided coin to help me on this. I really wish I can vote for all three.:congrats:
Thanks alot man, its good to read posts like this :)

VIPER said:
good luck to you too man - looks like you got it :)

and it is a close one
Close one for sure, but ive been this close before, the last day will tell the tell good sir ;) Its hard to get up on a special edition YF...

Heres a few cell phone pics, prolly the best i can do guys, maybe one day i get get me a effin camera :eek:

94ca4aee.jpg

2fdd4266.jpg

a0fe120a.jpg

52a331cb.jpg

cabd0374.jpg

8db11369.jpg

your truck looks GREAT man, ahh it not that hard to beat a YF " in a voting contest " that is

it will be close for sure, whatever the outcome there will be one bad ass truck ont he front page next mth

VIPER said:
your truck looks GREAT man, ahh it not that hard to beat a YF " in a voting contest " that is

it will be close for sure, whatever the outcome there will be one bad ass truck ont he front page next mth
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: your truck Looks great too man, will u be goin to the pcb gtg?

Last edited:
Psycho Mythic said:
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: your truck Looks great too man, will u be goin to the pcb gtg?

trying too man, but if the truck is not running and i gotta put out more $$ to fix it i dont think i will be making it bud

and im tryin to get a hood like yours :D :D :D :D :D :D

my b-day is next mth and my wife is getting me the hood woot !!!!!!!

i cant wait

Great month so far, keep the votes coming....

Anyone else notice that this months TOTM is a lot like what is happening with March Madness

VIPER said:
trying too man, but if the truck is not running and i gotta put out more $$ to fix it i dont think i will be making it bud

and im tryin to get a hood like yours :D :D :D :D :D :D

my b-day is next mth and my wife is getting me the hood woot !!!!!!!

i cant wait
Awesome!! I can't wait to see that! Are ya gonna get one of Tonys hoods (like mine?) you won't be disappointed with it, best $ I've spent on my truck so far (other than revuilding the suspension).

Jeff, what is the march madness your talkin about?

Psycho Mythic said:
Awesome!! I can't wait to see that! Are ya gonna get one of Tonys hoods (like mine?) you won't be disappointed with it, best $ I've spent on my truck so far (other than revuilding the suspension).

Jeff, what is the march madness your talkin about?

yep ! gen II jts hood

Last day, wow, this one is going to be close!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

oldcolt said:
Last day, wow, this one is going to be close!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Yes sir, this is how it should be :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Last Day to Vote...

Looks like I'm going to have to use my tiebreaker vote

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol, i new this would happen. Good game Viper :rock: :D

lol - i didnt do ne thing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hey man - it been a tight run so far very close, you never know what going to happen

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back