Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Psycho Mythic

Votes: 46 38.3%
  • Viper

Votes: 51 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
505'sFastestViper. said:
i still have 3 more accts to vote under~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! Thats freakin hilarious :D :rock:

VIPER said:
lol - i didnt do ne thing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hey man - it been a tight run so far very close, you never know what going to happen
Hehe its all in good fun, all these trucks are worthy, im just glad to be apart and great for all the votes i got :rock: :marchmellow:

Jim's backgrounds

Hey Jim,
Those backgrounds look awsome, like all three of these trucks.
Mick

TOTM Nomanations

All of our trucks are awsome. Every month i see some really great looking trucks that are put up for Truck of The Month. If could vote for all of them i would. Psycho Mythic and Viper I'd like to congradulate the both of you on your awsome looking trucks. I'd like to also thank everyone that voted for me. Maybe one day i'll get TOTM. (Hopefully soon). Hell I can't wait for the PC GTG so that i can meet all of you guys. I'm counting the days down.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

It took me 20 min. to decide congrats to all the entries its gonna be close for sure!

getusum said:
All of our trucks are awsome. Every month i see some really great looking trucks that are put up for Truck of The Month. If could vote for all of them i would. Psycho Mythic and Viper I'd like to congradulate the both of you on your awsome looking trucks. I'd like to also thank everyone that voted for me. Maybe one day i'll get TOTM. (Hopefully soon). Hell I can't wait for the PC GTG so that i can meet all of you guys. I'm counting the days down.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Well said sir, can't wait to meet you and see that beast at the GTG!!!

awsome truck Viper,,,,,,hope ya win this 1,,,,,all 3 trucks look great,,,but,,the flames,,no offence,,gotta go,,,ruin a beautiful truck,,,just my opinion!!

getusum said:

i could not have said it better my self - it is one tight run, congradz to you as well man - that is one bad azz lookin truck you got there bud

Here are a few more "cell phone pics" i just took. Thanks again for all the support guys :rock:

95ccbf88.jpg

5939195f.jpg

a117ef7a.jpg

9c06f322.jpg

MY HomeMade Custom Screens
859c9187.jpg

4448d961.jpg

5564b694.jpg

15828447.jpg

Last edited:
Psycho Mythic said:
Here are a few more "cell phone pics" i just took. Thanks again for all the support guys :rock:

95ccbf88.jpg

5939195f.jpg

3c9e9cc9.jpg

a117ef7a.jpg

9c06f322.jpg

750271c6.jpg

MY HomeMade Custom Screens
859c9187.jpg

4448d961.jpg

5564b694.jpg

15828447.jpg

man - that's one SWEET ride you got there bud...

Dang, this is CLOSE! Good luck to all. :) Albeit all are deserving, only 1 vote can be made, my vote went with Viper. That truck pops!

damn, all 3 are great still can't decide which way to go, should be interesting

Carlwalski said:
Dang, this is CLOSE! Good luck to all. :) Albeit all are deserving, only 1 vote can be made, my vote went with Viper. That truck pops!

thank you kind Sir :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back