APRIL 2024 TOTM - rottenronnie!!!!

Ronnie's NA KICK ASS QC for TOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20240318_160948_Gallery.jpg Hahaha!

The lower valance on the 2004 and 2005 between the fog-lights has an upturned smile. Zoom in to see for yourself.

The 2006 has downturned frown.

The 2006 is Oldcolt's truck. He was sad because he wanted headlights like mine. You can see Burt on the Driver's side looking for tools to try and switch them with my truck while I was off watering the bushes.

Last edited:
Oh yes! I do see that difference in the valances. Never noticed it before but did know something seemed different. I thought it was just the ram head location

Glad he didn't get yer lights while you were watering!! Hahaha!

Nice that he's up there near so you can get the 10s out - not sure if he still had his ol girl?

View attachment 65787 Hahaha!

The lower valance on the 2004 and 2005 between the fog-lights has an upturned smile. Zoom in to see for yourself.

The 2006 has downturned frown.

The 2006 is Oldcolt's truck. He was sad because he wanted headlights like mine. You can see Burt on the Driver's side looking for tools to try and switch them with my truck while I was off watering the bushes.

I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

That was a fun road trip...two gray haired guys trying to look innocent when there were cops around!

I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

That was a fun road trip...two gray haired guys trying to look innocent when there were cops around!
Old guys Rock! Hahaha!

glad you guys had a great time. Thanks both for sharing :cool:

EH has pulled ahead
Go MATE! Eh?

waiting for more multiple voters to pop in - Not sure that feature is still working. I don't have sufficient privileges! :eek:

now Jeffey could manipulate for me but he's remaining in ugghh mode :D

Go MATE! Eh?

waiting for more multiple voters to pop in - Not sure that feature is still working. I don't have sufficient privileges! :eek:

now Jeffey could manipulate for me but he's remaining in ugghh mode :D
Hahahaha !

Yours looks a bit lower than mine. Mine has a slight forward rake to it.
These things came from the factory , especially the QC’s looking like a cat in heat IMO . Most appeared to be installing lowering kits .. Then Stinker , ( Tony , JTSVP ) came out with the lowering shackles less than $100 … I opted for those and it leveled the truck and looks great IMO ! They also have grease fittings in them !

I always liked the California Rake look

I had mine out today because there is a foot of snow coming soon.
Boy you look for any ol reason to take a ride!! Hope it was fun!! We know you didn't exceed any posted limits lol :eek::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back