Arrived safe and sound... Thanks EDDIE!!

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so as many of you know, Eddie helped me beyond the call of duty. We left L.A. around 530ish Friday and headed for the long ass drive to Texas and arrived Sunday at noon. Somewhere along the lines the plane tickets got F'd up. I'm in the middle of disputing it with United.. the tickets were supposed to be for July 8th and United showed them for July 1st, so needless to say there weren't anymore flights until Monday morning. (Sorry Eddie). Eddie really needed to be back by Sunday night.here's a few pics... Eddie has most of the pics on his camera.

the truck really can pull
trip 002.jpg
trip 005.jpg

Eddie all ready to go
corky.jpg

here's Eddie's seat ready to go (just incase he starts his shit talkin, we all know he will)
trip 001.jpg

10 hours into the trip and only 13 hours left (doesn't even show Austin yet)
trip 006.jpg
me.JPG

ok he started talking his shit (at least I let him borrow the helmet)
trip 007.jpg

all in all IT WAS A LONG ASS TRIP!! ... would i want to do it again HELL NO!!... Eddie freakin stinks... I had to pull over every 20 minutes for 2 hours after every cup of coffee he drank...

good times... that I'll always remember and Eddie thanks again you are a life saver!!!!

EDIT: someone in my neighborhood has wireless internet thats not secured... dont know how long this will last

Last edited:
SWEEET! I know your pain...I did the Florida to California thing not to long ago...my azz still hurts!:)

Glad you guyz made it safely!:D

SrtBrad said:
Enjoy the new home. We are all happy you made it there safely. So when you coming back to visit.
hopefully soon... I'm so glad I didn't take you up on your offer of towing the trailer.. I would most certainly be broke truck got 10 mpg... the 300 well everbody was competing could get the best mileage... Eddie did at 24.8.. which I'm very impressed

HAHhahaha!!!! ........... You just moved in, and ALREADY stealing someone's internet. :D :rock:

Glad you made it safe! :)

How bad did that wing get damaged after the trip? :eek: (looks like the tire on the bike is a little close)....... Talk about 10gal of shit in a 5gal bucket! :eek: :rock:

Black1 said:
HAHhahaha!!!! ........... You just moved in, and ALREADY stealing someone's internet. :D :rock:

Glad you made it safe! :)

How bad did that wing get damaged after the trip? :eek: (looks like the tire on the bike is a little close)....... Talk about 10gal of shit in a 5gal bucket! :eek: :rock:

oh yeah I forgot to mention that... no damage to the wing, all I had to do is remove the left pipe of my bike to get the wing on... that was all for Nowwhat
:D

Glad everyone arrived alive and well....and in one piece......

Eddie rules..........

Nice new photo, Brady........looks good...

D

TheMoparConnection said:
ok so as many of you know, Eddie helped me beyond the call of duty. We left L.A. around 530ish Friday and headed for the long ass drive to Texas and arrived Sunday at noon. Somewhere along the lines the plane tickets got F'd up. I'm in the middle of disputing it with United.. the tickets were supposed to be for July 8th and United showed them for July 1st, so needless to say there weren't anymore flights until Monday morning. (Sorry Eddie). Eddie really needed to be back by Sunday night.here's a few pics... Eddie has most of the pics on his camera.

the truck really can pull
View attachment 16230
View attachment 16231

Eddie all ready to go
View attachment 16232

here's Eddie's seat ready to go (just incase he starts his shit talkin, we all know he will)
View attachment 16228

10 hours into the trip and only 13 hours left (doesn't even show Austin yet)
View attachment 16229
View attachment 16233

ok he started talking his shit (at least I let him borrow the helmet)
View attachment 16234

all in all IT WAS A LONG ASS TRIP!! ... would i want to do it again HELL NO!!... Eddie freakin stinks... I had to pull over every 20 minutes for 2 hours after every cup of coffee he drank...

good times... that I'll always remember and Eddie thanks again you are a life saver!!!!

EDIT: someone in my neighborhood has wireless internet thats not secured... dont know how long this will last

Glad you made it safe and uneventfully... good luck!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I did the Florida to California thing not to long ago...my azz still hurts!:)
That ain't from the drive in the truck...freak. :p :D

Glad you made it safe to your new home. Sorry to hear Eddie's flight was messed up. How many bugs did Eddie swallow while riding in the front of the trailer? LOL

Sorry I missed you guys, I should of asked what time the plane was leaving to take you back. I think I actually drove by you at the light when I was on my way to Roberts house. The brisket didnt get started until 3am and I was hesitant to take it off at 1pm, it was at 16 pounder. I even made a pot of beans to go with it and well they taste like beans. The airport mix up sucks I had the same thing when I went on vacation. They didnt have my ticket on the same day as my wife and they were booked at the same time. Luckily they got it corrected while we waited.

sirhc76 said:
Sorry I missed you guys, I should of asked what time the plane was leaving to take you back. I think I actually drove by you at the light when I was on my way to Roberts house. The brisket didnt get started until 3am and I was hesitant to take it off at 1pm, it was at 16 pounder. I even made a pot of beans to go with it and well they taste like beans. The airport mix up sucks I had the same thing when I went on vacation. They didnt have my ticket on the same day as my wife and they were booked at the same time. Luckily they got it corrected while we waited.

i wish you could have met Eddie and wife, after the airport screw up and then traffic we just had to stop and eat. feel free to come by anytime. I was really looking forward to that brisket, its my favorite... infact I'm gonna make it tonight. thanks again chris.

TheMoparConnection said:
Sorry man! I'm waiting on United to call me back. I was talking to someone else that purchased tickets online and that happened to them, the dates got switched. either way, i will find out. we all knew when we were leaving and what we were doing on July 1st.

no worries manggo, i am here and everything is ok (for now).......

btw, no joke on me going out there! will call you later on that.:D

Whitesnake said:
no worries manggo, i am here and everything is ok (for now).......

btw, no joke on me going out there! will call you later on that.:D
Like I said anytime you want to. you're welcome here.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back