Arrived safe and sound... Thanks EDDIE!!

SrtBrad said:
You have my number Eddie. You should have called me and I would have picked you and your wife up at the Ontario airport.

i was thinking about that?
just did not want to bother anyone:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
i was thinking about that?
just did not want to bother anyone:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Eddie you aren't a bother man 1 of us would of picked you both up. Glad you made it home safely.

That sucks Eddie, I would have picked you guys up fo sho, only 20 mins away. Glad everyone is back in their respective homes, hope to see new products there Robert :D

RedRamRules said:
That sucks Eddie, I would have picked you guys up fo sho, only 20 mins away. Glad everyone is back in their respective homes, hope to see new products there Robert :D

i was also thinking of you, since you said you were on vacation?

RedRamRules said:
Yep, feel free anytime if you need anything give me a ring :)

will do bro.
btw, when is your truck going to be ready?

and feel free to call if you need anything;)

Whitesnake said:
will do bro.
btw, when is your truck going to be ready?

and feel free to call if you need anything;)

more pic's

the last pic tell you i was burnt out!!!

here are some of buckee's back yard!
dam his house is nice!

Whitesnake said:
more pic's

the last pic tell you i was burnt out!!!

here are some of buckee's back yard!
dam his house is nice!

sum more!

this is how much we drove!

GOOD PICS EDDIE. I ONLY TOOK A FEW, THEY'RE IN THE CAMERA AND THE BATTS ARE DEAD. I'LL CHECK LATER. WHAT A ROAD TRIP!

SrtBrad said:
How did your factory clutch hold up towing a trailer that many miles?
no probs at all. i do have a little clutch chatter at take off, but its been there for a few thousand miles. i will be replacing the clutch in the next couple of weeks. and I'm sticking with the factory set-up.:D

Ha! You damn Californians and all your freaking money, driving up Round Rock / Austin home prices!!! :)

Sorry that this welcome is so late, but I just joined the board....so let me be the 100th person to say, "Welcome to Texas" my brotha! I am actually about 4 exits South of you in the lovely, quaint little poh-dunk hicktown known as Pflugerville.

If you need anything, let me know!

Joe
512-632-3989

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back