Att. Texas bunch

Ironhead said:
Three more weeks :elefant:

& countin :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ironhead - paid
Zcx - paid
Ramv10 - paid
Venomous1 - paid
silversnake - paid
WOT - paid
chadtnt - paid
sim333 - paying at the event.

Bingo :rock: :rock:

tmcphail said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ironhead - paid
ZCx - paid
Ramv10 - paid
Venomous1 - paid
silversnake - paid
WOT - paid
chadtnt - paid

:rock: :elefant: :rock: :elefant: :rock: :elefant: :burnout:

tmcphail said:
Ironhead - paid
Zcx - paid
Ramv10 - paid
Venomous1 - paid
silversnake - paid
WOT - paid
chadtnt - paid

Damn your going to be working all day :rock: now if ant-nee and fastlane get thier junk running lol youll be real busy,this will be a nice lil GTG

this is a rain or shine event, correct??????

ZCx said:
this is a rain or shine event, correct??????

dyno is inside the bar has seats inside ,,,we can go hit coaches up on I-10 west side of town after dyno ,,,we can buy torrie some crawdads and watch him suck head :D

Are we getting a better deal on dyno and tunes the more we get involved? Thought I heard or read that somewhere?
We decide to BBQ or eat out

He fellas got a message from the fella in the military,
he is still going to try to make this basically to meet some of you guys, hang out and and talk with ya'll and see your trucks:rock:

Super nice guy so Ironhead, no squiglies , LOLOLOL, His name is Steve and has an 05 RC fellas, so welcome him in if he makes it:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
He fellas got a message from the fella in the military,
he is still going to try to make this basically to meet some of you guys, hang out and and talk with ya'll and see your trucks:rock:

Super nice guy so Ironhead, no squiglies , LOLOLOL, His name is Steve and has an 05 RC fellas, so welcome him in if he makes it:D

what no suck and blow:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
Are we getting a better deal on dyno and tunes the more we get involved? Thought I heard or read that somewhere?
We decide to BBQ or eat out

if they let me burn some meat there ill bring a pit for some burgers ,,if not we can have something delivered ,,then go out after its all finished up :elefant:

Ironhead said:
if they let me burn some meat there ill bring a pit for some burgers ,,if not we can have something delivered ,,then go out after its all finished up :elefant:

butt i likes mine med/well :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
so what is it total price wise? 650 for the dyno and tune right?

you need to get with Torrie on this ,,,he has all the info for ya ,,pm him

ZCx said:
butt i likes mine med/well :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::D

ok ill make sure yours is still bleeding :aetsch:

tmcphail said:
We have our 7th guy who will be paying on site.

Pricing update.

$525 for tuning and an hour on the dyno with existing SCT
$750 total for an SCT programmer + tuning + hour on the dyno ** this is a special for this event. :burnout:

here ya go ,,,reset lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back