Att. Texas bunch

LOLOL u can suck and blow:p

torrie is up here now, well actually at vir doing the challenge gt series I think I may try to ride over thursday, but not sure if I can get away yet

Ironhead said:
ok ill make sure yours is still bleeding :aetsch:

juicy not on the rag is whats i shoot for:dontknow: :aetsch: :rock: :elefant: :p :toilet: :itsme: :confused: :rock: :burnout: :D

have no idea whar this came from.............

think there should be a "red wing" thread????????????:p :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ironhead is nassssssyyyyy:p

thats cause you tried the suck and blow on me the first time i seen ya ,,,thought i would pass it on ,,,nanaannanan boo boo:dancing:

Trying to get the money together. hopefully i will get everything done. If not still a sct and dyno. If its possible would i be able to fit in for the tune if i come up with the money? Whats going to suck on the 15th i work 10p-6am so i will be their extra extra early prob past out in my truck so you guys fill free to wake me up. now on the 16th suppose to be working 6p-6a trying to find someone to cover me but we"ll see.

So far have the cash for the SCT and dyno but will it be possible if i get the extra cash if i will be able to fit in for the tune as well. Another thing is whoever gets there first might see me past out in my truck so fill free to wake me up. On the 15th they have me working 10p-6am and then on the 16th 6p-6a. still trying to find someone to cover my shift but we'll see. Theirs no way Im going to miss Torrie being here.I hear nothing but great things about the man.

IRONHEAD, for some reason sims33 isnt able to get this posted so I am doing it for him buddy

So far have the cash for the SCT and dyno but will it be possible if i get the extra cash if i will be able to fit in for the tune as well. Another thing is whoever gets there first might see me past out in my truck so fill free to wake me up. On the 15th they have me working 10p-6am and then on the 16th 6p-6a. still trying to find someone to cover my shift but we'll see. Theirs no way Im going to miss Torrie being here.I hear nothing but great things about the man.

OK so we need to start doing a little planning on this event. Any of you Houstonians checking on a track for that evening? Weather should be great for new records. Food deal ( I think at least lunch since we will be there all day). I can provide a cooler of water,DP,Pepsi, and Coke for starters. Prolly bring a toolbox as well in case of whatever. Canopies or shade of some sort? Directions to where this will be? Maybe a lil 10 show for prizes?:dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
OK so we need to start doing a little planning on this event. Any of you Houstonians checking on a track for that evening? Weather should be great for new records. Food deal ( I think at least lunch since we will be there all day). I can provide a cooler of water,DP,Pepsi, and Coke for starters. Prolly bring a toolbox as well in case of whatever. Canopies or shade of some sort? Directions to where this will be? Maybe a lil 10 show for prizes?:dontknow:

here is link all info on it ----->--> http://www.englandgreen.com/

as for prizes feel free to buy all you want to give away :D

im bringing a BQ pit to burn some burgers,
If someone wants to bring buns and fixings great
If you bring sodas great
I have a gazebo tent somewere i will bring but might need more than one !
All tracks except one will be closed,,,except one that Pinks will be at that day but they start at 9am and dynoing is going to be an all day thing,,
with 8 trucks thats a lot of dynoing tuning,,

i called a track in angleton but i got no awnser back yet if they are doing test and tune that night

well i've decided that i'll come down at least to hang out, i can get hamburger patties from my work pretty cheap, the same stuff i got for the Austin dyno G2G. hopefully i'll have the money to get tuned to but if not screw it it'll be fun hanging out

ham burger meat already has been bought ,wife took care of that for me today ,i ha ve pit and bq bri cks,need the fixings

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
well i've decided that i'll come down at least to hang out, i can get hamburger patties from my work pretty cheap, the same stuff i got for the Austin dyno G2G. hopefully i'll have the money to get tuned to but if not screw it it'll be fun hanging out

farm out :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: right arm:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Ironhead said:
ham burger meat already has been bought ,wife took care of that for me today ,i ha ve pit and bq bri cks,need the fixings

got the veggies:rock: :rock: :rock:

good crisp leaves of iceburg lettuce

sliced purple onion

sliced roma maters

Valasic dill stackers

anythig else????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

OH a close head count would help, how many for Englandgreen team, Torrie team & us guys:dontknow: :dontknow: :rock:

ZCx said:
got the veggies:rock: :rock: :rock:

good crisp leaves of iceburg lettuce

sliced purple onion

sliced roma maters

Valasic dill stackers

anythig else????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

OH a close head count would help, how many for Englandgreen team, Torrie team & us guys:dontknow: :dontknow: :rock:
i would say 12 to 15

Somebody needs to bring some Earl Campbell hot links. Goes great with burgers. My wife read some this thread and laughed as she sees our grocery list. Especially ZcX and his specific named tomatoes and iceberg lettuce. I described him to her as well. In all his Smart car loving glory. LOL:rock:

Earl's as in the good red ones:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

they make some badass breakfasetestsss:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
IRONHEAD, for some reason sims33 isnt able to get this posted so I am doing it for him buddy

Thank you and i hope this goes through. Is there anything I can pick up that morning. I also have a aTm canopy hope thats okay to put up and some red chairs to match the red truck :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back