:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
Sounds like you bitches are moving in, don't forget clean clothes.:D :D

nope im just going to turn my underware around to the clean side :D

Ironhead said:
nope im just going to turn my underware around to the clean side :D

makes them good for an other 4 to 5 days:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :itsme:

whats the address for the shop? i have browse like ten time this whole thread and cant seem to find it:dontknow: :D

I'm new to the site and a new owner of the 05 SRT, the 16th is the gearheads car show in Buda that I committed to months ago to help out some charities. Is there any other meets scheduled for the rest of the year? If not would anyone be interested in setting on up? Have a drag strip and road course here in San Antonio, what are more people interested in? Could also swing a dyno day as well I am sure with a local shop I am friends with.

howdy & welcome to the RBC.:rock:

nothing else for this year, unless something pops up.

whats the name of the road course in San Antone???:dontknow:

that would make for an interestin GTG. would love to try her on the twisty bits. after all thats what our trucks were designed for
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

there is a road course here in houston too ,but its at hennesy,s :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
there is a road course here in houston too ,but its at hennesy,s :dontknow:

we could all get Torrieized & show the H bunch what a bunch of well tuned trucks can do
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

ZCx said:
howdy & welcome to the RBC.:rock:

nothing else for this year, unless something pops up.

whats the name of the road course in San Antone???:dontknow:

that would make for an interestin GTG. would love to try her on the twisty bits. after all thats what our trucks were designed for
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Road course is Harris Hill in Kyle, TX. Have been a few times with the VCA. it is a 1.8 mile course with elevation chnages and such. Nice track.

I will talk with some of the guys in the VCA and see if we can put something together. A few hour cruise through the hill country on some twisty back roads after a dyno day in the morning and end up at the track sounds good to me. If there is some interest in it I'll get to work on it. Plan it for mid november? Wqas raised in Katy, TX and lived in Dallas. The roads between Austin and San Antonio are the best in Texas for some twistys and back country roads.

Ironhead said:
Less Than two weeks now:elefant:
I hope to be able to get you out something this week ironhead for your GTG buddy, but please, dont let me forget

crap, I did it now............:itsme:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

This will be great for all the houston members ,,,Opps wait looks like im the only houston guy that will be there :dontknow: :aetsch:

Last edited:
Ironhead - paid
Zcx - paid
Ramv10 - paid
Venomous1 - paid
silversnake - paid
WOT - paid
chadtnt - paid
sim333 - paying at the event

i know this is tune list but if anyone is coming to hang or bringing a friend or spouse then please speak up so there will be enough grub brought ,,,,Thanks for your support;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back