Att. Texas bunch

Its the 16th right.....it will be a tight squeeze for me to attend, my daughter has a school carnival I shoveled out $50 for tickets already, and a birthday party to go to right after, IF I could dyno my truck after all the tuning was done I would make it a priority and Im sure a few others would show up too......

Fahrenheit said:
Its the 16th right.....it will be a tight squeeze for me to attend, my daughter has a school carnival I shoveled out $50 for tickets already, and a birthday party to go to right after, IF I could dyno my truck after all the tuning was done I would make it a priority and Im sure a few others would show up too......

Yep the 16th its is !

Ironhead said:
Ironhead - paid
Zcx - paid
Ramv10 - paid
Venomous1 - paid
silversnake - paid
WOT - paid
chadtnt - paid
sim333 - paying at the event
arrestmered- just hanging out, and another 10 from killeen coming to hang out

i know this is tune list but if anyone is coming to hang or bringing a friend or spouse then please speak up so there will be enough grub brought ,,,,Thanks for your support;)
we had a TON of food leftover from the austin G2G, is venom power gonna make it out too?

any word from faslane505 ??????

Antknee was a definate maybe

faslane505 sounded pretty sure if gettin her back together went smooth

ZCx said:
Antknee was a definate maybe

faslane505 sounded pretty sure if gettin her back together went smooth

just waiting on my guy to finish assembly of the engine. ill let everyone know for sure by next monday. i was expecting it to already be done..but you know how that goes. ill keep yall posted.

Josh

faslane505 said:
just waiting on my guy to finish assembly of the engine. ill let everyone know for sure by next monday. i was expecting it to already be done..but you know how that goes. ill keep yall posted.

Josh

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
12 days left :elefant:

but who's countin??????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

sim333 said:
Does anybody know the order of the tunes by any chance?

only thing for sure is Ironhead called dibs on first run/tune

If yall dont mind id like to try to get in before noon so i can get some sleep before work if possible. If not i'll just have to deal with it. Thanks guys

sim333 said:
If yall dont mind id like to try to get in before noon so i can get some sleep before work if possible. If not i'll just have to deal with it. Thanks guys

sounds like you just called dibs on #2 tune :rock:

Ironhead said:
sounds like you just called dibs on #2 tune :rock:

LMAO:rock::rock::rock::rock: yep :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

sim333 said:
Thanks guys I should have the 750 Torrie for everything.

that way Torrie will have bar money for us :rock: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back