Attention Members

TheSickness said:
and my post was not directed at them in the least Jeffy. My point was made so let's see what happens.....Ever notice some of the people that have the least contribute the most ;) :D I am not pointing fingers or calling anyone out per say....But there are some that have 100 times then most that sit on their hands and do nothing. It's their choice and it's their money fo sho.

We are not talking about someone who is milking the system and looking for a handout. We are talking about Jerry and Denise and they are in serious trouble. I admire the Hell out of those 2 people. Imagine what this place would be like without them :( They have contributed to every single cause and more in this place. They are awesome people and deserve the help and all the Love this place can muster in their time of need. They were there for me when I needed it....more than once...Many times ! I will never forget that as long as I live.

This place is capable of great things and has shown tremendous heart to many including myself....It's about paying it forward and being part of something much bigger then yourself. They have and would do it for anyone here in a heartbeat.....

Thank you to everyone that has helped and those who might in the future. I am grateful for your willingness to help and I am sure with all that I am J & D are....Thank you :marchmellow: Love you J & D :rock:

For those who have not read the fine print on the rules for "paying it forward"........

"Paying it forward"= 1 free trip to Iraq.:(

I like to call it helping out those in need myself...:)

Demon 8 said:
OK all points taken
I will shut it and let be what will be. I guess I should have just done a silent bump. Oh well, I meant well and wasn't trying to piss people off by any means...those I have met should no this to be true

Pissed off......Never:D

It's all good my Friend

Jerry & Denise are two of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. :D

Been gone for a few days again. F*cking work.:mad:

Anyway, I will be paying bills in the morning, so a check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Sorry for taking so long.

OCBob said:
Wish I had some cash to share.

You do Bob...that's the best part.... the MO is from all of us.;) :D

TheSickness said:
We need Sally Struthers to post a video here don't we....Please help if you can...Thank you :marchmellow:

Jabba.jpg

NBT said:
Ok... check this out...

Go to your piggy bank, change drawer, ect...
jerryanddenisedonate001.jpg

Get it ready to go... :driver:
jerryanddenisedonate002.jpg

Grab a cup for the road....:coffee:
jerryanddenisedonate003.jpg

Don't forget the cars...;)
jerryanddenisedonate004.jpg

Hit the bank or a money machine (I know...7 cents on the dollar, this is quick and easy)
jerryanddenisedonate005.jpg

Get it added up...:rock:
jerryanddenisedonate006.jpg

Get a money order...usually free at the bank...:deal:
jerryanddenisedonate008.jpg

Get the MO filled out and ready to mail...:top:
jerryanddenisedonate009.jpg

Poof... all ready to go.... :party:
jerryanddenisedonate010.jpg

It's too easy... and the help is invaluable to Denise and Jerry...
If you can please take time today to pay it forward.:eek:
Thanks Everyone.:rock: :rock:

And, it arrived today!!!! Thank you so much Kenny and everyone - it's just awesome :rock: :rock: :rock:

Wifey said:
And, it arrived today!!!! Thank you so much Kenny and everyone - it's just awesome :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad it made it...it's not much,:eek: but I hope it helps....certainly did when everyone pulled it together for us.:eek:
This club :rock:
Hang in there:D. Your all in continued thought's and prayers. :)

There have been a lot of people on this site that have been helped by others. Two years ago, Jerry and Denise were helping others, and probably never expected that they would need help. It can happen to anyone.

Silverback said:
There have been a lot of people on this site that have been helped by others. Two years ago, Jerry and Denise were helping others, and probably never expected that they would need help. It can happen to anyone.
Excellent point for an Ape :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Silverback said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Lots of people helped me when I needed and I have continued to pay it back to others. Just donate half a tank of gas, That's $45 (13x3.50 of gallon).

Back