Attention Members

Begood said:
This is important to many of us. Two of our own, Denise & Jerry need our help. I know these are difficult times for many of us, but any amount of help is something and they need it at this time.

So I'm going to ask anyone that can, please send anything you can so we can help them out as soon as possible. I will accept donations through PayPal and I will send all of it to them. I will even pay the PaPal fees. Anything you can do will help.

This is my PayPal address: [email protected].
Anyone that wants to send a check, pm me and I will send you my address.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can do. This really means a lot to us.

Bill.
Is there an account I can send money too, as I do not have a paypal account. Please let me know

Bizump for da cuase.....Where is my peeps from the dirty south...I am calling Rooboy tomorrow....His money looks goofy but it spends :D

Bump....cuzitsportant
Denise, can you pm me your addy? :dontknow: :eek: Pleeeze;) :D

For all the bluster and showing off some of these guys do...It's truly amazing that this thread is not at least 6 pages long already.....Pretty sad actually.

Comon you cheap Bastages help a sister out :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
For all the bluster and showing off some of these guys do...It's truly amazing that this thread is not at least 6 pages long already.....Pretty sad actually.

Comon you cheap Bastages help a sister out :marchmellow:

That's a "little" over the top, Mike.... Even for you, Bro.... :dontknow: :( If people will and CAN help, they WILL HELP. You, of all people, should know this. :confused:

Only about 5% of us on here help our own (you have been there, EVERY STEP, by the way;) ).....

I will do my part, of course. ;) But, I have to pay a great-friend back for a good deed as well this month. :eek:

Love ya, Big Bro! :) :rock:

Black1 said:
That's a "little" over the top, Mike.... Even for you, Bro.... :dontknow: :( If people will and CAN help, they WILL HELP. You, of all people, should know this. :confused:

Only about 5% of us on here help our own (you have been there, EVERY STEP, by the way;) ).....

I will do my part, of course. ;) But, I have to pay a great-friend back for a good deed as well this month. :eek:

Love ya, Big Bro! :) :rock:
I don't think so....I think a lot of people think the same way as I do on this. But won't say anything...Me I don't care I say what I feel. Maybe I am right , Maybe I am wrong...and yes I have been helped here prolly more then anyone over the years...That's why I help every time something comes up and someone needs it. I just think more people should rally behind a good cause, for good people, more often. It's always that 5 % that come through when the chips are down and to them and the people they help I say thank you very much...I am not speaking for anyone but myself on this.

All we have is each other in this world....This site, the people are all in it together and helping someone in true need is what brotherhood is all about, isn't it :dontknow: :D If you can't help then fine don't help...But if you can and do nothing....to me that is criminal. and more to your point Jake I am eternally grateful to all that have helped my family in the past and nothing I wrote cheapens or disclaims this fact....Pay it forward and Love one another is what it's all about....Nothing more or less my friend :D Love ya Jake

I like Vernor's..... :D :D :D ;)

I know what you're saying... I just felt it needed "explaining" a little more.... ;) :p :marchmellow:

But, you can't deny...... there is only 5% of the "population' that contributes. :dontknow: ;) :confused: :(
PLEASE, FOLKS!!!!! PLEASE help some of the FOUNDING MEMBERS of this forum. ;) :congrats:

Black1 said:
I like Vernor's..... :D :D :D ;)

I know what you're saying... I just felt it needed "explaining" a little more.... ;) :p :marchmellow:

But, you can't deny...... there is only 5% of the "population' that contributes. :dontknow: ;) :confused: :(
PLEASE, FOLKS!!!!! PLEASE help some of the FOUNDING MEMBERS of this forum. ;) :congrats:
So does Billy....He got cracked in the Noggin with a bottle when he was a Scab worker once....He says that's why he is so Trolll looking today ;) :D

TheSickness said:
So does Billy....He got cracked in the Noggin with a bottle when he was a Scab worker once....He says that's why he is so Trolll looking today ;) :D

LOL!!!!!!................. He's a TROLL, because.... welll..... he's SHORT! LMAO!!!! :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

You better be a TRI-POD, Buddy! :) ;) :rock: ..................... How ya, Turtle? :marchmellow:

I have to agree with Mikey on this one. I thought this thread would explode with donations. I am disapointed with the response.

Begood said:
This is important to many of us. Two of our own, Denise & Jerry need our help. I know these are difficult times for many of us, but any amount of help is something and they need it at this time.

So I'm going to ask anyone that can, please send anything you can so we can help them out as soon as possible. I will accept donations through PayPal and I will send all of it to them. I will even pay the PaPal fees. Anything you can do will help.

This is my PayPal address: [email protected].
Anyone that wants to send a check, pm me and I will send you my address.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can do. This really means a lot to us.

Bill.

ttt:D

Black1 said:
LOL!!!!!!................. He's a TROLL, because.... welll..... he's SHORT! LMAO!!!! :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

You better be a TRI-POD, Buddy! :) ;) :rock: ..................... How ya, Turtle? :marchmellow:
Well I don't want to ho this thread, but how the hell would you know how tall I am, you never make to a GTG when I'm there. Damn Jake, you need to get your ass out a little more. I hope your going to make it to the wedding party so I finally get a chance to me you and the misses.

To everyone else, please do what you can to help out 2 very good people.

Bill.

Demon 8 said:
I have to agree with Mikey on this one. I thought this thread would explode with donations. I am disapointed with the response.

:dito::dito:

Contributing to our family is a no brainer! Believe me everyone, what goes around, comes around! You may never need help from the members here, or may have too much pride to ask, but at some point in our lives everyone needs a little help. Karma will smack you when you need it, if you haven't helped when you can!

As I said before, the donations add up very quickly if everyone is helping just a little bit. Please find it in your heart to give, even if it's only a single dollar! It will not only make you feel good to know that you are helping someone that needs it more (right now) than you, but you will get that back in spades when you need it most!!

Carry on!

Black1 said:

Hey Jake!! I've been missin' ya!!!

Denise & Jerry are both amazing people! I hope we can keep helping them out!!

Please, if you have $1 or $2 - throw it their way!! Trust me, it adds up!

Jake if you had an argument with that perfect wife of yours...there is no doubt in my mind that you were in the wrong, and she was in the right. How could a perfect woman ever do or say anything wrong? If she was upset it is your fault, if you got pissed because of what she did, it is your fault, if there is ever a disagreement, you are on the wrong side.

Learn all of the above immediately. Never deny the wisdom of my words. Always say yes dear, my fault, and I love you very much. Then do whatever you want to do anyway.;) :D

And just to get back on track...Denise and Jerry are as good as they get...any assistance will be incredibly important at this time.

Ok... check this out...

Go to your piggy bank, change drawer, ect...
jerryanddenisedonate001.jpg

Get it ready to go... :driver:
jerryanddenisedonate002.jpg

Grab a cup for the road....:coffee:
jerryanddenisedonate003.jpg

Don't forget the cars...;)
jerryanddenisedonate004.jpg

Hit the bank or a money machine (I know...7 cents on the dollar, this is quick and easy)
jerryanddenisedonate005.jpg

Get it added up...:rock:
jerryanddenisedonate006.jpg

Get a money order...usually free at the bank...:deal:
jerryanddenisedonate008.jpg

Get the MO filled out and ready to mail...:top:
jerryanddenisedonate009.jpg

Poof... all ready to go.... :party:
jerryanddenisedonate010.jpg

It's too easy... and the help is invaluable to Denise and Jerry...
If you can please take time today to pay it forward.:eek:
Thanks Everyone.:rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back