Attention Members

That's awesome Kenny!!!

The change found in the couch!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Wish I had some cash to share. Maybe I'll fire up the scoot tomorrow and head up that way, at least I can help out with a head change for the Yettie hehe. Just need to make sure that I got nothing I need to take care of around here.

Almost stopped by on my way back from Stateline, but it was way early and I had someone with me.

OCBob said:
Wish I had some cash to share. Maybe I'll fire up the scoot tomorrow and head up that way, at least I can help out with a head change for the Yettie hehe. Just need to make sure that I got nothing I need to take care of around here.

Almost stopped by on my way back from Stateline, but it was way early and I had someone with me.
Hell Bob, just ride on out here and we'll go for a ride together.:D

Bill.

Demon 8 said:
I have to agree with Mikey on this one. I thought this thread would explode with donations. I am disapointed with the response.

Don't get to anxious James......

There are those that still like to remain anonymous and send what they can with no fan fair

ViperJeff said:

There are those that still like to remain anonymous and send what they can with no fan fair

I hear you Jeff and I dont want to offend anyone I just find it hard to believe we all drive these and it seems the thread is being dodged...no pun intended. 5 Bucks could help a lot. As I have posted I am moving have no job in a matter of a week or so and did more than 5 because it is the right thing to do

Wifey said:
We love you too :D Remember we are praying for you and thanks Kris for everything you're doing for our Country as well as for your friends :rock:

This truly is an amazing family of people

POST HOS UNITE :rock:

She said "POST HOS UNITE"!!!! Thats gotta mean something to someone???;):D:D:D

BTW...I don't have friends Denise.:mad: I have family. Thats it. You are my family. Mikey is my family. Jake is my family. My cat is my family. Kenny, Django, Izzy, Shawn and everybody else on this forum. My dad was an asshole but he would give the shirt off his back to a freezing bum...I guess thats where I get this bleeding heart bullcrap from...I wish I was more Scrooge like!;):argh::D:marchmellow:

ViperJeff said:

I hear you Jeff and I dont want to offend anyone I just find it hard to believe we all drive these and it seems the thread is being dodged...no pun intended. 5 Bucks could help a lot. As I have posted I am moving have no job in a matter of a week or so and did more than 5 because it is the right thing to do

Demon 8 said:
I have to agree with Mikey on this one. I thought this thread would explode with donations. I am disapointed with the response.

don't go personal in those things.... after all a forum isn't ( wasn't ) started to raise money.... i got a bad personal experience with that.... beeing a vette C3 forum member ( US site) there was a help for a disabled kid... I started the donations with 100 $ and hoped all my "friends" would chime in... they collected at the end about 1000 $.... i was dissapointed.. got personal involved... main reason was we all discussed daily mods of more then 100 $ as if it were peanuts... but for a kid in need ... other story. Believe me , i got reactions... never was the same gain. I left. End of story. Could not argue "a just another type of leather steering wheel" with someone not donating a $ ... as a manner of speaking.

so , let it be , everyone is free , with or without publicity... and no one may/can expect more. That's life :rock:

ViperJeff said:

We've received PM's of well wishes, thoughts, concerns and prayers as well as requests for our addy from family that haven't posted here on the thread - as Jeffy said, some like to remain silent and not deal with fan fair, we are all different ;) :rock: :rock:

Jerry and I want to thank each and every one of you for your help, whether it's a penny, a dollar or a prayer. Just having your unconditional support for us in our time of need is a blessing and a God send.

may God continue to bless each and every one of us :rock:

Thank you to all
Denise & Jerry

belgiumbarry said:
don't go personal in those things.... after all a forum isn't ( wasn't ) started to raise money.... i got a bad personal experience with that.... beeing a vette C3 forum member ( US site) there was a help for a disabled kid... I started the donations with 100 $ and hoped all my "friends" would chime in... they collected at the end about 1000 $.... i was dissapointed.. got personal involved... main reason was we all discussed daily mods of more then 100 $ as if it were peanuts... but for a kid in need ... other story. Believe me , i got reactions... never was the same gain. I left. End of story. Could not argue "a just another type of leather steering wheel" with someone not donating a $ ... as a manner of speaking.

so , let it be , everyone is free , with or without publicity... and no one may/can expect more. That's life :rock:

Thank you Norbert - you nailed it. We all need to stay family here and not let money (the root of all evil) get in the way of that. We are thankful to everyone just for being here - NOW, Barry get that damned Porsche finished, I'm sick of waiting :marchmellow: :rock: :D

ViperJeff said:

and my post was not directed at them in the least Jeffy. My point was made so let's see what happens.....Ever notice some of the people that have the least contribute the most ;) :D I am not pointing fingers or calling anyone out per say....But there are some that have 100 times then most that sit on their hands and do nothing. It's their choice and it's their money fo sho.

We are not talking about someone who is milking the system and looking for a handout. We are talking about Jerry and Denise and they are in serious trouble. I admire the Hell out of those 2 people. Imagine what this place would be like without them :( They have contributed to every single cause and more in this place. They are awesome people and deserve the help and all the Love this place can muster in their time of need. They were there for me when I needed it....more than once...Many times ! I will never forget that as long as I live.

This place is capable of great things and has shown tremendous heart to many including myself....It's about paying it forward and being part of something much bigger then yourself. They have and would do it for anyone here in a heartbeat.....

Thank you to everyone that has helped and those who might in the future. I am grateful for your willingness to help and I am sure with all that I am J & D are....Thank you :marchmellow: Love you J & D :rock:

Norburt

Hey Barry maybe you don't really know me all that well my friend...This is the way I am when the chips are down for people that I Love.....I would do the same for you my brother....Just as I would for Flchub if he needed it...to draw a comparison for ya. I am all about the people I love and yes sometimes I can go a little over the top in support of something I believe in. Not all agree with what or who I am....But when they need it there is no bigger cheerleader and better person to have in your corner. I am relentless :D I respect your view and embrace it....However I won't change I am who I am..Love me or hate me I am loyal to the core :D

TheSickness said:
Hey Barry maybe you don't really know me all that well my friend...This is the way I am when the chips are down for people that I Love.....I would do the same for you my brother....Just as I would for Flchub if he needed it...to draw a comparison for ya. I am all about the people I love and yes sometimes I can go a little over the top in support of something I believe in. Not all agree with what or who I am....But when they need it there is no bigger cheerleader and better person to have in your corner. I am relentless :D I respect your view and embrace it....However I won't change I am who I am..Love me or hate me I am loyal to the core :D

hey Mikey... this was nothing to you directed ! as long as it is for the campain and not personal... i got in it once in another world ... and was hurted by the ignorence of many " friends"... so be it. I learned my lesson, only hope D&J get out of that situation quick and better times to come !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
hey Mikey... this was nothing to you directed ! as long as it is for the campaign and not personal... i got in it once in another world ... and was hurted by the ignorence of many " friends"... so be it. I learned my lesson, only hope D&J get out of that situation quick and better times to come !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Yes Norbert I feel your pain....This is why I am not the threads author ;) I have received PM's from prominent people on this board in the past that would deflate an ordinary human being from ever rallying to a just cause. I refuse to let those control who I am...It is disheartening at what people say and I can't blame you for what you wrote my friend. I am sure somewhere down the line I will get more PM's that will leave a bad taste in my mouth but never underestimate a Marine on a mission:D :rock:

OK all points taken
I will shut it and let be what will be. I guess I should have just done a silent bump. Oh well, I meant well and wasn't trying to piss people off by any means...those I have met should no this to be true

Maybe Mikey could set up a kissing booth???
$$$$:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: $$$

:girlshit: :love:

:D Just bumping... With style!!!:D

The Itch said:
Maybe Mikey could set up a kissing booth???
$$$$:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: $$$

:girlshit: :love:

:D Just bumping... With style!!!:D

I might give up some more for a smooch from Mickey:D

Kidding aside. We have some people here we all care about. Give what you can and feel good about it. I did, if you can give do, if you can't no one here is going to say one bad thing about you.

Much love to you all. I hope nothing but the best for you...

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back