**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Venom Power said:
Well mine will have bug juice and guts all over it from the commute. :dontknow: And that is that.

yeah they will be:( :( :( friggin bugs:mad: :mad:

I will be in the back of the pack....you guys can take the bug hits for me..LOL

jsandlin said:
fahrenheit is the kaboose :)

he prob going to get left behind lol:marchmellow: :marchmellow: 1` more freaking day... i'm not really counting friday cause it's gonna fly by cause we are meeting so early!

Tooloe said:
yes i will not forget you! and guess who you'll be meeting there!.. rember that maroon SRt8 Jeep That Spanked that ass hahahahah hes coming also lol

:rock: so i will call you both when we leave hillsboro to give yall a 30 min window to get to flying J

I know he spanked that ass, but I just got the truck and tried manually shifting the Auto and we only got through 1st gear before banging the rev limiter. Don't get me wrong his shit is fast and AWD so I think another 30 punch/roll is in order. I'll let the Fn computer do the shiftin'. :rock:

What time do we need to be at the Flyin J? Dont let Wade get to ya he has seen his fair share of my tail lights on the Jeep-LOL. Hey Justin my cell is 254-715-8021 program it in and give me yours.

BTW, Saturday TOOLOE will go by Junior or Wade Jr, I am Wade Sr so there is no confusion-LOL

Whoever is leading the pack I have a Passport 8500 and a couple of 2 way radios I can get another Passport from the other car if need be.

CentralTexHemi said:
BTW, Saturday TOOLOE will go by Junior or Wade Jr, I am Wade Sr so there is no confusion-LOL

Whoever is leading the pack I have a Passport 8500 and a couple of 2 way radios I can get another Passport from the other car if need be.

I plan on leading down I35 just because i know where we are stoping at to pick you guys up and where we are going to meet justin at in belton...and i also know right where the shop is at lol

as for a time i'm not sure really...5ish maybe.. i really don't know depends on traffic and what not

Sweet, I got a new enclosed trailer today....going to the hardware store to get eyehooks so I can tie everything down. Im loading everything up today so it will be ready to go Saturday morning, and Im not in a rush to get stuff together tomorrow.

Hey guys, if anyone has any performance parts to sell it may be a good time for a swap meet as well. I know I am personally looking for a SCT used, a used CAI, lowering kit QC, etc. If anyone is looking for something another member out of this GTG may have what you need. Just an idea, but I could use the parts listed.

CentralTexHemi said:
What time do we need to be at the Flyin J? Dont let Wade get to ya he has seen his fair share of my tail lights on the Jeep-LOL. Hey Justin my cell is 254-715-8021 program it in and give me yours.
which justin?

jsandlin said:
not sure who the other Justin is but im Justin SR. :rock:
thats fine with me everyone can just use my last name, shelton, thats what i went by in high school

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
thats fine with me everyone can just use my last name, shelton, thats what i went by in high school

i cant call someone shelton and not laugh :p

Whats the final truck count and do we still need a canopy at least to cover the cook/grill area.

CentralTexHemi said:
Whats the final truck count and do we still need a canopy at least to cover the cook/grill area.
dunno on the count, wolfram was gonna bring a canopy and so was i so we should be good there i was gonna bring like 4 folding chairs too

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back