**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

VENOMOUS1 said:
Why don't we meet at your house and do some detailing after work. Give me a shout!

Works for me I just finished washing it up and drying it will hit it with my special QD from Gloss-It that has a polymer in it gives it a deep wet look. Hey why dont you just spend the night at my place tonight you can use my stuff to detail (ask Wade I have it all and nothing OTC) you car park the truck in the garage next to mine. Call me when you get off I am off today about to run some errands now.

CarDude said:
I have a house in the same town as ART. Should I stop by...I don't have a Ram SRT anymore.

Come on down! Bring the ACR. Id like to check it out :rock:

CarDude said:
I have a house in the same town as ART. Should I stop by...I don't have a Ram SRT anymore.

Hell yeah you should stop by. I'll drop by the house and help ya drive one of the vipers :D

CentralTexHemi said:
Works for me I just finished washing it up and drying it will hit it with my special QD from Gloss-It that has a polymer in it gives it a deep wet look. Hey why dont you just spend the night at my place tonight you can use my stuff to detail (ask Wade I have it all and nothing OTC) you car park the truck in the garage next to mine. Call me when you get off I am off today about to run some errands now.

I would but since Mamma is letting off the chain as it is for a couple days I figure I may want to stay home tonite. :marchmellow:

OSO said:
I thought we were going to eat that tonight so we didn't have to take it with us:D
Alright OSO, leave the damn brisket the hell alone as it took a act of
(OBAMA) congresss to get the man to hook us up. If you so much as make a sammich we will rob your tranny! :burnout:

Last edited:
So what is the official " roll thru Waco" time? Leaving Flying J around 5:30 should put us there just before 7:00 :dontknow:

No kidding I now have DATE NIGHT tonight as of 5 minutes ago-oh well. The way Wade was talking we need to be ready by 4:30-5am we need to nail this down asap so were not waiting on peeps.

CentralTexHemi said:
No kidding I now have DATE NIGHT tonight as of 5 minutes ago-oh well. The way Wade was talking we need to be ready by 4:30-5am we need to nail this down asap so were not waiting on peeps.
too make it on time the temple/belton group will have to be on the road about 5:30, so waco about 5am, hillsboro 430 am and the dallas crew needs to leave their meet up spot at 4am. if the dallas group heads out at 4 they'll only have to average 66mph to make it to buda by 7

If any DFW guys are running just a little late give me a call 972-824-8918 and we can a wait a few minutes or if you're having trouble finding the chevron.

Washed, Buffed, and Waxed the beast the other day. I had a bunch of small scratches from running it through the car wash, yeah shouldn't be doin that. Took the porter cable 7336 to it and holy shit it looks awesome. I used maguires ultimate compound and then their tech wax and the truck looks like it has a new paint job. :D

OSO said:
Ok clean but not waxed!

Truck looks badass man gotta give props for being diff with the Hemi Truck that was how I rolled when I had mine, miss it but love the Jeep more:rock:

I will be at the Flyin J (Next to Harley Davidson of Waco) at 4:45am with RedJack for everyone to wake ya up. I'd suggest NOT getting gas there they have had problems in the past. The exit is NEW ROAD but Wade knows.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
yeah bell county, we can meet up at the gas station at that exit off of I-35

ok sounds good ill be up pretty early so just give me a call when your headin out there im pretty sure i pm my number to you

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Yep, plan on leaving at 4 and if there are any stragglers just start driving :D

so 3:30ish @ the Chevron & leave at 4:rock: :rock: :rock:

thats EXIT 415 off 35E southbound:congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
hell yea i'm all ready to go :rock: :marchmellow: :burnout: :congrats: :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back