**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

I was just asking because.. Well, I spent a good long while washing and wiping down the body and engine bay of #1900. I know I said I didn't want her to shine.. :dontknow: But the damn thing looks SHINY to me..

Venom Power said:
Anybody check the forecast?

for Buda. 97 high. partly cloudy morn. isolated t-showers in the afternoon. 40%

I JUST REMEMBERED...! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BRING A SHARPI MARKER FOR BANNER SIGNING. :dontknow: I can't seem to find one around the house..

Venom Power said:
I JUST REMEMBERED...! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BRING A SHARPI MARKER FOR BANNER SIGNING. :dontknow: I can't seem to find one around the house..

whatever happened to Marks-a-lot's???????

Ok I now have 2 extra guys coming from Hostile, WRX and a Protege, so we have 6 now....

Dont forget pants and a helmet for the track guys or you can borrow my helmet

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: typing on a crackberry is tough ,,,i dont get the grunge look here ,,,;) take lots of pics

Ironhead said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: typing on a crackberry is tough ,,,i dont get the grunge look here ,,,;) take lots of pics

Oh you KNOW I will.. The "waterproof" digital camera battery is charged up..

mornin:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

I'm up!!!!!!!
So i guess the Houston crew will be arriving late since were not leaving until seven ???????????

Last edited:
Just wanted to Thank everyone for hanging out and helping me get the truck back together! Good people make for good times!!

Nice meeting all of you including the ones with broke ass trucks. Nah man I felt if anyone went on they would have their ass handed to them. And what better place to break than Hooters? The pics shall soon be up and on the site. Who knew most business left car ramps outside?

VENOMOUS1 said:
Nice meeting all of you including the ones with broke ass trucks. Nah man I felt if anyone went on they would have their ass handed to them. And what better place to break than Hooters? The pics shall soon be up and on the site. Who knew most business left car ramps outside?

Dont think we didn't see you talking to the MILF at the track, was that your kid:D :D

VTCOAAustin027.jpg

VTCOAAustin026.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back