**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Fahrenheit said:
I'd watch a road course, my auto truck would be no fun....need a 6 speed for that

yea no road course for me lol now a drift course i would love to try :D

Fahrenheit said:
James..... your in for a trip to the grocery store
Lets go!:burnout:

jsandlin said:
bring ramps this time though

Think i will look into putting air jacks on the frame.:)

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i think he needs to bring one of them big ass trailers that nascar uses with 3 extra engines and a built in lift:D

Thats on the list too.;)

CentralTexHemi said:
Dont think we didn't see you talking to the MILF at the track, was that your kid:D :D

VTCOAAustin027.jpg

VTCOAAustin026.jpg

Let's just say good friend and buddy's sister! LOL! That's all I have to say about that. Not my kid though!

I'm down for whatever! Looking forward to another GTG and maybe know more names. We shoulda used nametags with screename/ real name cause I just don't have a clue. Well I do know a few , but not near all that was there.
pretty much something like this .......Justin, Wade and oh yeah another Justin and Wade.
Not sure on Oso, maybe James?
Coley I guess is Coley or last name?
Red headed guy that Coley raced and beat! LOL?
Farenheit?
many more I just never got the name. I associated the truck with the screename though. Do I get a cookie?

I agree on the nametag thing. I knew most people already though accept the guy with the yellow truck.....culo maybe?

VENOMOUS1 said:
I'm down for whatever! Looking forward to another GTG and maybe know more names. We shoulda used nametags with screename/ real name cause I just don't have a clue. Well I do know a few , but not near all that was there.
pretty much something like this .......Justin, Wade and oh yeah another Justin and Wade.
Farenheit?
many more I just never got the name. I associated the truck with the screename though. Do I get a cookie?

You forgot the cook.. :dontknow: The one who's name is included in his signature...

Venom Power said:
You forgot the cook.. :dontknow: The one who's name is included in his signature...
Actually I remembered but forgot to post. And your daughter was Angela,correct? She reminds me of my lil girl.

Last edited:
VENOMOUS1 said:
Actually I remembered but forgot to post. And your daughter was Angela,correct? She reminds me of my lil girl.

Yes Angelica. She had an awesome time since it was her first out of town GTG and her first time on the river.

Fahrenheit said:
Goin back to the river Aug 21-23....getting a Condo this time
DAMN!! I definately won't be here for that.

Venom Power said:
Yes Angelica. She had an awesome time since it was her first out of town GTG and her first time on the river.

DAMN!! I definately won't be here for that.

Sorry again man, I was damn close though. If it were horseshoes I'd a scored!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Sorry again man, I was damn close though. If it were horseshoes I'd a scored!
Uuuummm, Horse shoes, Probably not, Hand grenades, Maybe.:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
Farenheit?

You guys just need to give FATJACK a call, and get some shirts:D Problem solved

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back